Humboldt @ Lake County

JungleJim125

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Humboldt and Lake County fans let's hear what it will take to win this game!

Well, the Vikes ran into a much bigger & stronger team( Henry County) and I hope that we didn't have any major injuries. I think this will be a good game but I'll give the edge to the Vikings 31-21. I think we will match up with Lake County, as far as size/numbers, so should be a great game.

Edited by 87vikingalumni

Well, the Vikes ran into a much bigger & stronger team( Henry County) and I hope that we didn't have any major injuries. I think this will be a good game but I'll give the edge to the Vikings 31-21. I think we will match up with Lake County, as far as size/numbers, so should be a great game.

I agree the Vikes need to stay away from 5a schools to many players and depth will kill! From what i hear LC may have a couple of key players hurt! I hope LC gets healthy before Friday night! Humboldt matches well with everone left on our schedule HC was just to deep and great size! As far as i know there no injuries! Good Luck to both teams! Humboldt plays as i think they will this next week i take Humboldt by a couple of TD! Good luck to both teams!

Edited by zebra99

Well ,Here's my take on the game and naturally I'm hoping for a Lake Co win but like I said when I saw Humboldt play Dyersburg in the Jamboree and having watched Halls and Gibson co.Humboldt was better than all of us then.I said Humboldt would beat Gibson Co by 3 or 4 touchdowns.Same for Halls.I had Humboldt winning against Lake Co by a couple touchdowns.I think Lake Co is better than Halls and Gibson Co.Lake Co will give up some points but I feel like they have more offensive weapons than Gibson Co and Halls on offense.Rafhael Tyler can go the distance any time he touches the ball.Cris Mills is a very good receiver and will some some duty at running back.Ricky Boyd is capable of going 60 yards to pay dirt if he gets a crease.With Sam Hays at quarteback,Lake Co can throw and rum the ball and Sam can also scramble and pick up first downs.But if Sam doesn't play quarterback,Rafhael will probably go there and he is a threat,but if Ricky Boyd isn't palying ..will have a lot of players keying on him.If none of these palyers are available,Humboldt by 4 touchdowns.So..just have to wait and see in a couple days as I find out about a couple players.!All I know is Ricky Boyd and Ben Turner had to be helped from the field by vehicle.But hopefully just bad sprains.!

I will say ..if all the palyers are healthy..Lake co will have some speed as well.Just like Quan and other sfor Humboldt..Ralphael Tyler can put on some dazzling moves.On kickoffs and punts ,he is a threat.Same with Devon Jones,Ricky Boyd and Cris Mills.I'm worried if the line can slow Humboldt down and Quan and the other backs having their way as the linebackes for Lake Co aren't the fastest at getting to the ball.I've seen linebackers that werent fast but had a knack of getting the angles and getting to the ball.Haven't seen that out of the Lake Co backers.

Wow Zebra and Viking alum and other Viking fans.I just had a flash or a physic moment.All the players have miraculously healed and are going to play.They want to beat the Vikings.I can't go against my Falcons.I know we are going to give up yards but believe we are going to score.Upst Special..Lake Co-35...Humboldt 34..lol..Go Falcons.!

Lake County is a good football team. They have a good qb and a good supporting cast. They will be able to move the ball. They have good size, too. So, like last night, the test will be for our offensive line to get some push and make some holes. Our speed is only as affective as our line is. Last night showed that while Quan ran very hard and tried to make things happen, if there was no where to run, it didn't matter how fast you were. So, the line play will be the key. Also, with Lake County having such a good qb and good receivers, our defensive backs will have to remain disciplined and alert. I look forward to seeing a good clean game. I hope, of course, that the Vikings come out on top. We will need to bounce back from the loss at Henry County...put it behind us....have a good week of practice....realize that this game has more actual meaning and impact on their place in the district....and work hard this week.

Go Vikings!!! :twisted:

Wow Zebra and Viking alum and other Viking fans.I just had a flash or a physic moment.All the players have miraculously healed and are going to play.They want to beat the Vikings.I can't go against my Falcons.I know we are going to give up yards but believe we are going to score.Upst Special..Lake Co-35...Humboldt 34..lol..Go Falcons.!

You can't never tell anything they happen! With a break in and there you never know! But i think Quan and the gang will show off Friday night! Good Luck to both teams! :thumb: