Trousdale Co. at Jackson Co.

Grunt

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KL would like to give his good luck wishes to the Jackets and hope that winning continues this week. Heck Grunt, I hope you have better luck getting these Jackson Co. people to converse here on the message boards than we are these Jasper folks. This is the biggest rivalry in the state of Tennessee and we can't even get them to respond to any post. Makes for a dang boring time.

Until somebody can beat Trousdale County there is not a lot of talking to do. They remain the best 2A program in the state and you can bet Jackson County respects that. Trousdale County has its program where Jackson County hopes to get to in time. That said the atmosphere Friday night in Gainesboro should be like few have ever seen. This is a huge game for the Blue Devil program as a measuring stick but is not a game this team places all of its emphasis on. A building program cannot get to carried away with itself in its infancy although I think they will be focused this week..

I think it should be a fun game to watch. Trousdale County will be a heavy favorite and rightfully so, but Jackson County will come to play.

Until somebody can beat Trousdale County there is not a lot of talking to do. They remain the best 2A program in the state and you can bet Jackson County respects that. Trousdale County has its program where Jackson County hopes to get to in time. That said the atmosphere Friday night in Gainesboro should be like few have ever seen. This is a huge game for the Blue Devil program as a measuring stick but is not a game this team places all of its emphasis on. A building program cannot get to carried away with itself in its infancy although I think they will be focused this week..

I think it should be a fun game to watch. Trousdale County will be a heavy favorite and rightfully so, but Jackson County will come to play.

i wish jackson co. the best in this one. friends with the father of a jc player. good people i wish great things for. but i do see tc being very tough in this one. good luck to both teams.

:thumb: by the looks of TC middle school program were gonna only get better the next few years.

Good post JC. They have put more emphasis on football the past few years, and it's working. If they

continue, they'll get there. With two W's under their belt this year, no doubt they'll come to

play Fri. nite. Good luck the rest of the season..after Fri. nite. LOL

KL would like to give his good luck wishes to the Jackets and hope that winning continues this week. Heck Grunt, I hope you have better luck getting these Jackson Co. people to converse here on the message boards than we are these Jasper folks. This is the biggest rivalry in the state of Tennessee and we can't even get them to respond to any post. Makes for a dang boring time.

KL, don't be so danged intimidating & folks might talk with ya. LOL