Columbia at Tullahoma

binns37388

I've talked to people around the Tullahoma program and there are things they got to fix but they got somethnig good going on there...And columbia has sneaked by its last two teams its played..yes Tullahoma got killed in week zero but showed up the next week..If columbia cant score in bunches like Tullahoma can it will be a long night and for the last time. Its in Tullahoma!!!

I saw Tullahoma play Blackman and I also know Cookeville is not very good this year so I wouldn't get very excited about beating Columbia! Columbia's defense will control this game and there will be no need to score in bunches. For the last time, this game could be played on the moon and it will not change the outcome! Columbia by two touchdowns!

well if Columbia is so good why did the barely beat LC&DC. Yes Tullahoma got blow out by Blackman but blackman would do the same to Columbia maybe worse to prove a point. Yea Columbia was runner up in state last year but dont have the talent as they did last year..and goff might be hurt. look for Davis to have a big night with the two LB'S FROM Tullahoma to just keep adding to their tackles total..

Tullahoma 24 Columbia 17

well if Columbia is so good why did the barely beat LC&DC. Yes Tullahoma got blow out by Blackman but blackman would do the same to Columbia maybe worse to prove a point. Yea Columbia was runner up in state last year but dont have the talent as they did last year..and goff might be hurt. look for Davis to have a big night with the two LB'S FROM Tullahoma to just keep adding to their tackles total..

Tullahoma 24 Columbia 17

Lions by a touchdown. Too much speed at the skill positions.

Tullahoma 24 Columbia 17

THS.......Columbia beat a very good LCHS team and they also beat a good 6A Dickson County team. I am not positive Blackman would blow them out because I personally don't think Blackman has a great passing game. They of course haven't had to use it yet since they had a cakewalk their first two games! Columbia is very talented though. I am telling you that Shaq Mason is a beast and he is not alone. I am not saying T'town should just write down a loss and give up but it will be very hard for them to win this game. I am not for sure about Goff being injured but even with that I give Columbia a large edge. Davis had better be ready to make some very quick reads to have a big night! I don't think the O'line for T'town will be able to hold off Columbia's defensive line. I will keep track and one of us will have to eat crow come Saturday morning!

Tullahoma 24 Columbia 17

Last year Columbia beat Lawrence Co 21-13 and Dickson Co 22-19. The only difference from last to this year is Columbia did almost nothing against DC offensively and the LC game ended with LC having the ball inside the Columbia 5 yard line.

For the last time Columbia isnt the Columbia of last year..Besides GOFF anf MASON they dont have anyone yes maybe some guys with speed but not like last year i've seen these guys run..but also have seen Tullahoma guys run and i would take Tullahoma's speed this year. I'm not trying to dog Columbia because im a ttown fan..im just saying the facts and stats.

Tullahoma 24 at HOME! Columbia 17