A.C. vs Campbell Co.

OHS34

I think Central and Powell both will give AC a game. AC has no defense very small and inexperinced. The offense looks to score fast and at will. I wonder what will happen when the game slows with the other team controling the clock? The AC O-line looks very small not sure they will hold up throughout the season. I even think OAK RIDGE could be interesting for them. Blade has this team on the course he has for them. It hard to beat them at home. Has been for years. AC IS GOOD, BUT WHEN THE MUD AND RAIN COMES THIS FALL, WILL THEY SURVIVE?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Central and Powell both will give AC a game. AC has no defense very small and inexperinced. The offense looks to score fast and at will. I wonder what will happen when the game slows with the other team controling the clock? The AC O-line looks very small not sure they will hold up throughout the season. I even think OAK RIDGE could be interesting for them. Blade has this team on the course he has for them. It hard to beat them at home. Has been for years. AC IS GOOD, BUT WHEN THE MUD AND RAIN COMES THIS FALL, WILL THEY SURVIVE?

WE DID AGAINST CLINTON LAST YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS :thumb: lINE IS SMALL BUT WELL COACHED. i GUESS WE WILL ALL HALF TO WAIT AND SEE. SHOULD BE A GREAT SEASON. :popcorneater:

WE DID AGAINST CLINTON LAST YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS :thumb: lINE IS SMALL BUT WELL COACHED. i GUESS WE WILL ALL HALF TO WAIT AND SEE. SHOULD BE A GREAT SEASON. :popcorneater:

I agree with what everyone is saying about AC! They are the most explosive team in the district this season, but admit it, your non conference schedule is cake and you know it! Mo east was an ok team last season, yes they beat you, but if you know football, you guys didnt really come fully together until your play-off run! You lost to OR scoring 7 points, Powell should have beating you at home on Saturday (yes they should have won, but there coach made some really dumb moves at the end of both halfs) and Clinton beat ya! All of the top teams on schedule won the games until the playoffs when your squad reached its peak and started playing great football. But this season Mo east is terrible, so is LA and you fans no it! Clinton is less talented and way younger, but DB and the team from NC are much better than your two teams! So yes Clinton lost to DB, so would AC. At least the young dragons arent scared to acutally play somebody! But like I have been saying, There is not need to lust over Tanners numbers against terrible teams! Now if he puts up huge numbers against Powell, OR, Central and Clinton, Ill tip my hat to the kid and wish him luck at Tusculum. But until then, Im not concerned.

I agree with what everyone is saying about AC! They are the most explosive team in the district this season, but admit it, your non conference schedule is cake and you know it! Mo east was an ok team last season, yes they beat you, but if you know football, you guys didnt really come fully together until your play-off run! You lost to OR scoring 7 points, Powell should have beating you at home on Saturday (yes they should have won, but there coach made some really dumb moves at the end of both halfs) and Clinton beat ya! All of the top teams on schedule won the games until the playoffs when your squad reached its peak and started playing great football. But this season Mo east is terrible, so is LA and you fans no it! Clinton is less talented and way younger, but DB and the team from NC are much better than your two teams! So yes Clinton lost to DB, so would AC. At least the young dragons arent scared to acutally play somebody! But like I have been saying, There is not need to lust over Tanners numbers against terrible teams! Now if he puts up huge numbers against Powell, OR, Central and Clinton, Ill tip my hat to the kid and wish him luck at Tusculum. But until then, Im not concerned.

AC will beat Clinton worse than DB did :thumb: Why dont you quit crying its really sad!!! :roflol:

Gotta point something out about the cupcakes on AC's schedule. LA won a state championship a few years ago in the old 3A division and AC has had them on schedule since. Mo East was 9-3 in '08 before AC set them on the schedule for 2009 and 2010. The '08 team went to the third round of the playoffs that year. In '06, they again won 9 games.

I know they may be a little down this year and last year, but I wouldn't exactly call it cherry picking when AC scheduled them.

Gotta point something out about the cupcakes on AC's schedule. LA won a state championship a few years ago in the old 3A division and AC has had them on schedule since. Mo East was 9-3 in '08 before AC set them on the schedule for 2009 and 2010. The '08 team went to the third round of the playoffs that year. In '06, they again won 9 games.

I know they may be a little down this year and last year, but I wouldn't exactly call it cherry picking when AC scheduled them.

Cant help we got to play Clinton they have been one of AC cupcake teams for the last 10years...lol

Lust??? ADMIRE............!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've obviously NOT been concerned for the last decade, class2002. Perhaps your Clinton Dragons would have performed better had a lot more people been CONCERNED. Powell will be the test for the Mavs. But you know what? EVEN if the Mavs should fall to a team like Powell...YOU JUST CAN'T DENY WILLIAMS NUMBERS!!!! Read them and WEEP! :thumb:

Good news....when Williams graduates, Hodge steps right into the same system Williams leaves AND THE BEAT GOES ON......or should I say BEAT DOWN goes on??? :lol: