WC vs CC  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like someone with no class .....

Quick score update....25-0 at the half...Coffee Co. I'm not at the game but listening to it on the radio....sounds like WC hasn't shown up yet, and this has turned into an ugly game, with a fight that has at least two wc and one cc player ejected. Lucky Knott adds enthusiasm with the hits from the CC players, so CC is either hittin harder tonight than in the past or something. CC came out to play in the 1st half..hope they continue to play this good in the 2nd half.

Go Raider!

what is going on at Warren Co...they fired the coach, bring in a high price coach,,,for what? This is ugly! Congrats to the Red Raiders

For what---to make sure they have an awsome JV team. I mean come on JV gets JV practice as well a varsity practice, gets to play against another team at a JV game which is awsome practice and then gets to play varsity. I mean makes perfect sense except for the fact that these older boys have went through the ranks for a chance to play. Coaches that can't work with what they have for their first year and make sure they are good thats what you have. They plan on practicing for themselves this year, maybe some of next to show up with an awsome team when these boys are Jrs and Srs. Now you get it. Self defeating is what it is. Get it together and let your vasity team play--whip them into shape and prove yourselves coaches. Get your line together. Goodness knows tonight was a joke!!

Edited by satbender

I can't believe the thrower kid is basically relegated to special teams. Its obvious watching johnson is playing for the future, but he could win some games this year I would think with thrower and northcutt in the backfield.

Good win for coffee county tonight. Murray ran the ball hard. Opening kickoff return set the tone.