Cleveland@Bradley

Whistle76

Cleveland will have to stop Massengale,6'4 Stovall and Houston on Offense. That's a tough order. BC will have to stop Voytik and he will have to have time to throw, They blitzed him allot last year ,I look for more of the same once again. Bear and Raider D both seem to be pretty good. Tucker Bolton for Bradley has already been mentioned for all state DB..He has 6 picks in 2 games already. Stovall set the single game receiving record last week.. Former Trojan running back that transfered to CHS has good speed and ability. Both running the Spread offense. If it comes down to a kicking game..Bears win again. One of the best special teams units I have ever seen them have. Voytik is the best passer in our area..maybe the state..but he has limited mobility..will that play a factor? Bears have two good QB's in Copeland and Bennett.

Playing Polk in front of 8,000 people on the road already this year should give Bradley Central a little edge. I expect 8,000 to 10,000 people at this game.Tossup at a neutral site. Bears by 6 at home.

I am just a fan of football and glad to see both teams are playing at a high level. This game should be the game of the week on every station.

Apparently the first game for each school, regarding a real competitor. Maybe Bradley has the upper hand in this game after those years of being on the loseing end, Cleveland does have a topp notched QB.

Lots of variables in this game, those close bragging games always play heavy with emotions, sometimes to much stress not to lose to the other team.

Just hope a fair played game, no injuries or stupid fights to get suspended for.

Apparently the first game for each school, regarding a real competitor. Maybe Bradley has the upper hand in this game after those years of being on the loseing end, Cleveland does have a topp notched QB.

Lots of variables in this game, those close bragging games always play heavy with emotions, sometimes to much stress not to lose to the other team.

Just hope a fair played game, no injuries or stupid fights to get suspended for.

Polk county would play with or beat allot of 5a and 6a teams