Farragut v. Catholic

STARPOWER2

Don't know a thing about Catholic this year except they lost a couple of important skill guys, and Kerbyson is All-World at OL. If there's any catholic people still on this site, what other players can we look forward to seeing? I assume Meadows is still runnung the spread. Has Corum changed the defense any?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know a thing about Catholic this year except they lost a couple of important skill guys, and Kerbyson is All-World at OL. If there's any catholic people still on this site, what other players can we look forward to seeing? I assume Meadows is still runnung the spread. Has Corum changed the defense any?

I am a Catholic fan that is still alive.... Farragut won last week in the best way that could have to gain momentum entering this game at Catholic. I have seen both teams play so I am going with Catholic by 10. New season, we wont leave the ball on the 2-yard line this year.

Wow! Could farragut be 1-2 after this week! Brutal schedule! There is such thing as playing a tough schedule but dang their district is tough enough! I dont understand this method! Dont tell me you want to play a team like this every week! Its too hard to get up every week! Plus you will stay banged up half the year!

DB

Oak Ridge

Catholic

Riverdale

Maryville

Bearden

Thats more than a tough schedule! Thats the gauntlet! Good luck on winning 2 of these!

Edited by BigHairyOwl

Wow! Could farragut be 1-2 after this week! Brutal schedule! There is such thing as playing a tough schedule but dang their district is tough enough! I dont understand this method! Dont tell me you want to play a team like this every week! Its too hard to get up every week! Plus you will stay banged up half the year!

DB

Oak Ridge

Catholic

Riverdale

Maryville

Bearden

West

Thats more than a tough schedule! Thats the gauntlet! Good luck on winning 2 of these!

Fixed

BHO,

Remember that one of the early tiebreakers is out of district opponents record. I've heard that's why Coach Courtney put DB and Riverdale on the schedule. It also helps to make sure you're team is battle tested come playoffs.

I'll be interested to see if Farragut makes any changes in moving players around a little bit. Affter 2 games it should be evident at this point if players aren't cutting it. Hopefully they get their cramping under control this week. The first 2 games have seen several players missing snaps due to cramping.

BHO,

Remember that one of the early tiebreakers is out of district opponents record. I've heard that's why Coach Courtney put DB and Riverdale on the schedule. It also helps to make sure you're team is battle tested come playoffs.

I'll be interested to see if Farragut makes any changes in moving players around a little bit. Affter 2 games it should be evident at this point if players aren't cutting it. Hopefully they get their cramping under control this week. The first 2 games have seen several players missing snaps due to cramping.

Just my opinion but the Irish need to play their athletes more on defense. Little Vic, should be starting on defesne. He's a player.

There wasn't any last year. I'm not sure of the capacity but its about half of what it should be....

tpoole12

There are no visitor stands. I'm not sure about the capacity, but it isn't that much bigger than the stadium at Webb, which is a shame. I am sure that a lot of people watching this game will have to watch from the track.

Edited by osunut2

DB

Oak Ridge

Catholic

Riverdale

Maryville

Bearden

Very envious of that schedule. If the Ads go .500 they should be given a playoff slot. They will definitley know what they have by the end of the year.

There are no visitor stands. I'm not sure about the capacity, but it isn't that much bigger than the stadium at Webb, which is a shame. I am sure that a lot of people watching this game will have to watch from the track.

Just another in a long line of reasons why the larger schools should not be forced into having to play smaller schools and why the T$$AA relignment is a major fail.