**Dobyns-Bennett vs Sevier County**

ArtVandalay

The smoky bears had a great trip up to kingsport last year.They got to see one of the biggest and unthinkable endings to a Dobyns Bennett football game ever.Without looking back,I think the score was 13-10 DB late in the 3ed.DB had missed many chances to have a big lead and looked to be the better of the two.From that point,I think SC got one or two first downs and won 30-13.I might be a little off,but it was the biggest fall apart that I have ever seen without it just being a bad bunch of refs that would occur in another one of our disapointing games last year.This year we are back to normal,after having an unusually bad season last year.The DB fans should have a great trip to SC and the team should add to the all time list.

I hope all have a safe trip, and although not a db fan, I am glad to see the team "back to normal". I have a great deal of respect for db's program. It has been very strong throughout the years and produced many good players.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i played 4 sc last year. the only speed SC has is bret pipen. he plays corner back and reciever. but thats it. and the QB yall r talkin bout is decent at times but if he gets rattled he is almost useless. this should b a good game jus bc these two teams love playin each other. but i hav a feeling that Sensabough will put DB on his back and they will win but SC has the D to keep the game close. the O looked rly sluggish last week but thats bc JC came out on put pressure on them right off the bat. Burchfield Stadium will b packed for a good game tonight

i played 4 sc last year. the only speed SC has is bret pipen. he plays corner back and reciever. but thats it. and the QB yall r talkin bout is decent at times but if he gets rattled he is almost useless. this should b a good game jus bc these two teams love playin each other. but i hav a feeling that Sensabough will put DB on his back and they will win but SC has the D to keep the game close. the O looked rly sluggish last week but thats bc JC came out on put pressure on them right off the bat. Burchfield Stadium will b packed for a good game tonight

Fortunately for Sensabaugh, he won't have to put DB on his back this year. He has several teammates that will help him carry the load and it will hopefully allow him to be healthy in the latter part of the season.

Edited by THSVikings2004

indians: 38

bears: 3

there, i said it

Has anyone noticed that Murphy Fair is giving the Tribe no respect so far? He has Bearden ranked ahead of Maryville (at 2nd) and the Indians nowhere to be found. I'm not drinking the Bearden Kool Aid just yet. Perhaps a big win against the Smoky Bears will get his attention.

Roll Tribe!!!

Edited by DBTeepee

28-14

Tribe Rolls On!

Sounded like a slow half, but the Indians got on track in the 3rd Quarter. Sounded like the O-Line played well and Steele made a couple of great plays.

1 game at a time.

Who cares about Murphy Fair, how many times is he right?

Plus if you haven't seen any highlights of Devrin Young check him out on YouTube. The kids is nasty, and seems to be as humble as they come.