Fulton at Alcoa

BCsportsfan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

History tells you all that Fulton starts out "slow" and always gets hot at the season moves forward. Alcoa better not overlook Fulton because they do not need to be the excuse for jump starting another strong push for the Falcons football program.

I don't know if it was the last time they met there or not but I do recall Fulton knocking off Alcoa on the Tornadoes home field back in Week 3 of the 2006 season. Could lightning strike twice?

History tells you all that Fulton starts out "slow" and always gets hot at the season moves forward. Alcoa better not overlook Fulton because they do not need to be the excuse for jump starting another strong push for the Falcons football program.

I don't know if it was the last time they met there or not but I do recall Fulton knocking off Alcoa on the Tornadoes home field back in Week 3 of the 2006 season. Could lightning strike twice?

Nope! Fulton better get in some kind of shape before next week or by the 3rd Alcoa will just pound the rock...I've noticed several players cramping early in the 3rd quarters of the Powell and AE games...Fulton can be a good team though because the athletes are there...

Edited by aLcOa2705

You can call me silly or call me stupid but I think Fulton will be hungry for this game and come out with the Victory... I'm not at all a Fulton fan but I just have that gutsy feeling Fulton got this one...

:roflol: You also said AE would beat Alcoa in the playoffs last year. We know how that turned out. :roflol: Fulton has the athletes and size to compete against the Tornadoes. If we come out a little flat like we did against Loudon. Then it could be a good game. We will see.....

You can call me silly or call me stupid but I think Fulton will be hungry for this game and come out with the Victory... I'm not at all a Fulton fan but I just have that gutsy feeling Fulton got this one...

Turtle, some of those "wangs" you ate must have had a bad sauce or something to give you that kind of "gutsy feeling". REALLY...Fulton's going to beat Alcoa? Your coachT cred is dropping like the stock market!!! I suggest some alka seltzer and a long nap.

In retrospect, your "no love lost" of the Falcons is actually showing through. Now I get it. You want to inspire the Tornadoes to an even bigger thrashing of Fulton ;)

Turtle, some of those "wangs" you ate must have had a bad sauce or something to give you that kind of "gutsy feeling". REALLY...Fulton's going to beat Alcoa? Your coachT cred is dropping like the stock market!!! I suggest some alka seltzer and a long nap.

In retrospect, your "no love lost" of the Falcons is actually showing through. Now I get it. You want to inspire the Tornadoes to an even bigger thrashing of Fulton ;)

fulton will show show up and be ready , to many players getting tire by going both ways have hurt fulton in the second half. maybe get their big receiver back and their defensive end this week from injury list will help. alcoa is a big task but fulton does not hide or dodge competition like cak or other want to be football schools.

fulton will show show up and be ready , to many players getting tire by going both ways have hurt fulton in the second half. maybe get their big receiver back and their defensive end this week from injury list will help. alcoa is a big task but fulton does not hide or dodge competition like cak or other want to be football schools.

Who would have thought having to play Alcoa and Loudon twice a year was considered ducking competition?? :unsure: