Ooltewah vs Franklin

FatSak

Both teams are 2-1,both teams lost alot(due to graduation)...who wins and why? :unsure:

Well the Soddy game was a huge surprise I do not think the Owls have los to the trojans since 2003. That was probably the most shocking score I heard all night. I think Coach Williams will have them ready to go for Franklin. They have a bunch of tuff hard nosed kids that believe they can win and have pride in what Owl football has become.

Afraid its gonna be a long season for Owls....I'm gonna go with Franklin...unless Owls are gonna bring a defense with them. Oh, they will need an offense too. Maybe they need to bring up some of the younger players.

:roflol: or maybe bring some of those really mean,rough and tumble cross-dressers so they scratch the rebels eyes out!

Afraid its gonna be a long season for Owls....I'm gonna go with Franklin...unless Owls are gonna bring a defense with them. Oh, they will need an offense too. Maybe they need to bring up some of the younger players.

One side of your mouth you say we lost all this expereince to EH (whos AWFUL)then you say out of the other side bring up younger players that are nt even close to whats on the field already?????? WHICH IS IT???