Anderson County vs. Knox Central

MavMaximus

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central better take my advice if they don't want to get embarressed on TV. Run the football at least 40 times, try and control the clock! And they better send one of the better LB's after Tanner Williams every snap! Beat him up or he will go bananas on their secondary! But AC again is too talented on offense, they will win big again!

Oops, that's actually my bad. :oops: I was scratching my head cause he actually did punt some so I was kinda thick not realizing your trickeration.

MM...you are exactly right. Mabe punted in middle school. Heck of a linebacker and fullback in middle school, also. Kerr was he77 bent, bound, and determined to make him a lineman in high school. The kid has good hands, too! Don't know exactly WHAT Kerr was thinking. I guess that's why they paid him the BIG bucks and my behind set in the stands. But, anywho...I can certainly appreciate colonel's attempt at discretion. Sometime's the less opponents know, the better off we are. Would just like to see the powers that be use his (Mabe's) talents a little more. And on a more serious note...AT LEAST HE KNOWS WHO TO BLOCK WHEN THEY DO PUT HIM IN!!! :thumb:

Central better take my advice if they don't want to get embarressed on TV. Run the football at least 40 times, try and control the clock! And they better send one of the better LB's after Tanner Williams every snap! Beat him up or he will go bananas on their secondary! But AC again is too talented on offense, they will win big again!

Are you maybe giving away Clinton's game plan when they play AC??? :popcorneater:

Our gameplan is to "out coach" you! :thumb::roflol:

Well that will not happen you have no one as good as the gillium brother or the price brother. Those 4 coach's are as good as any around and it shows. Davey shows up and takes a team that might not make the playoffs and takes them to quarterfinals and beats a more talented clinton team in getting there.

Well that will not happen you have no one as good as the gillium brother or the price brother. Those 4 coach's are as good as any around and it shows. Davey shows up and takes a team that might not make the playoffs and takes them to quarterfinals and beats a more talented clinton team in getting there.

I know.....i just thought you guys would get a kick out of that one!

Just think what they could have done with Clinton last year (AC coaches) if they had there players... 21 sr????? They would have been unstoppable....

Your are exactly right space....dont get me wrong I think that Clinton's Coachs are great but AC coaches knows the ends and outs of the spread O. AC will have 2nd string in at the beginning of the 2nd half. Now for Clinton not having anyone to get to TW dont get me wrong hes good but so is Corey Washington!

Edited by thekidd0086