glover

Smith County @ Westmoreland  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#17 Jagger Edgill has played well, but there are a few more. #28 Sapp, #74 Andrew Allen and #31 Lee Holliman, just to name a few.

And smoothtalk.....as far as who I am........well, let's just say I'm a fan of all Smith Co. sports,(both schools)but more of SC as most know. I know most of the kids, their parents, and the coaches. Ive been know to have a little fun at other expense, and stir the pot a little when handed the spoon. :lol: The only hint I can give is.....Termite is a little like .......well........me.

All of these have been impressive. I have been very impressed with Sapp, I hope he stays healthy, if so he will have a bright future ahead of him as will many of the younger players who have stepped up this year.

Termite, I hope we didn't wake you up this past Sat. morning with all the shooting going on just down the road from ya. :roflol:

All of these have been impressive. I have been very impressed with Sapp, I hope he stays healthy, if so he will have a bright future ahead of him as will many of the younger players who have stepped up this year.

Termite, I hope we didn't wake you up this past Sat. morning with all the shooting going on just down the road from ya. :roflol:

Yes Sapp has played exceptionally well given the fact this is his first year to start. I think the combination of him and the older linebacker,pinson, to mentor him will be very good down the road. They are the core of the defense and should be. If both those players are playing well, our defense is playing well.

Blubellz dear.... I know you will be at the Gordonsville game tonight( although you dont like football) LOL-Good luck to them.... I will be traveling to Westmoreland and I will tell Termie you said hello!!! GO OWLS!!Finally got him and 2 others figured out!! Its not too hard when ya read some posts!!!Finally nailed it when I saw the post waking Termie up Sat morn!!!

Blubellz dear.... I know you will be at the Gordonsville game tonight( although you dont like football) LOL-Good luck to them.... I will be traveling to Westmoreland and I will tell Termie you said hello!!! GO OWLS!!Finally got him and 2 others figured out!! Its not too hard when ya read some posts!!!Finally nailed it when I saw the post waking Termie up Sat morn!!!

Uh,uh Miss Nurse - If you found out early Sat. morning while termite was in bed who Termite is when the shooting started - uh, uh might we ask where were you were at that time????? :wub:

Uh,uh Miss Nurse - If you found out early Sat. morning while termite was in bed who Termite is when the shooting started - uh, uh might we ask where were you were at that time????? :wub:

Yeah! And what was being shot and who was it being shot at! :twisted::lol:

Good luck tonight SC, even though I don't think you'll need it. :thumb: