glover

Smith County @ Westmoreland  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest difference is experience. Last years team had kids that had 2 and 3 years palying/starting experience. This year, the whole O-line except TE is new. The RBs are new and the QB is new at the QB position as a starter. The D-line is new except for McKinney and LBs are new except for Pinson. So I believe your right, not talent level, just different and a little less experienced in some spots.

Termite, before coming on here i was a daily reader. I can't help to wonder who you are. Maybe give me a hint? I can't remember a time i havnt agreed with you.

The biggest difference is experience. Last years team had kids that had 2 and 3 years palying/starting experience. This year, the whole O-line except TE is new. The RBs are new and the QB is new at the QB position as a starter. The D-line is new except for McKinney and LBs are new except for Pinson. So I believe your right, not talent level, just different and a little less experienced in some spots.

I would try to message you but it keeps tellin my there is an error and i cant

Not to hard to find Termite and his buddy....can't be too hard to miss them little chuckers...i saw the two of then last yeat at Tech....huffing and puffing ....wanting so bad to take the horn away from that darn fool from cannon county....i think the horn blower was just actually kin to them and they were all putting on a show....just catch the Smith and Cannon County game later in the year and you will find them two sitting with the horn blower......

Idk bud, it's not that easy for me to figure out like some people. I'll figure him out eventually.

he won't tell you or even give you a hint. only seven and myself know who he is for certain and we aint telling anyone. :rolleyes:

Oh but Glover knows who the Termie one is, maybe for a small price he might be enticed into revealing. As for me, I'm not nearly as curious as my partner in crime "LeNursie" and she's about got him figured out. I like a little mystery myself .. makes life more funner :rolleyes:

Ole Stampus Lickus, Freds a Mule, Boobie, none of these guys come out and play anymore. Ole Stampus missed a perfect oppertunity to get some digs in last year. I've been looking and had'nt seem them any this year anywhere, but if they are gonna come out, this is the game.

SC needs to improve every week. LA showed them a place or 2 that needs work. I expect a lot of kids, like #25, getting some work. But then again,I thought the same thing last year.

I tell ya who has been impressing me, number 17. That guy has made some clutch catches for us and is now working in a little on defense. He is a ball player and I expect him to get alot more catches in the upcoming weeks. A good weapon in our back pocket.

Guest Termite

Not to hard to find Termite and his buddy....can't be too hard to miss them little chuckers...i saw the two of then last yeat at Tech....huffing and puffing ....wanting so bad to take the horn away from that darn fool from cannon county....i think the horn blower was just actually kin to them and they were all putting on a show....just catch the Smith and Cannon County game later in the year and you will find them two sitting with the horn blower......

What's going on Pattypeepers? It sure has been quiet around Cannon Co.. It's got to the point I can't get a rise out of anybody. Ya'll still playing ball or did ya'll finally win a District title and decide that was good enough? Kinda looks that way since the playoffs don't it? Well, at least being a 1 year wonder your not used to it, and it didn't spoil you. :roflol:

Edited by Termite

Guest Termite

I tell ya who has been impressing me, number 17. That guy has made some clutch catches for us and is now working in a little on defense. He is a ball player and I expect him to get alot more catches in the upcoming weeks. A good weapon in our back pocket.

#17 Jagger Edgill has played well, but there are a few more. #28 Sapp, #74 Andrew Allen and #31 Lee Holliman, just to name a few.

And smoothtalk.....as far as who I am........well, let's just say I'm a fan of all Smith Co. sports,(both schools)but more of SC as most know. I know most of the kids, their parents, and the coaches. Ive been know to have a little fun at other expense, and stir the pot a little when handed the spoon. :lol: The only hint I can give is.....Termite is a little like .......well........me.