What qbout Craigmont?

thesaint

I don't have a clue as to where either team is located but the first thing that hit my mind was the movie {what about Bob}.The old saying is that your never as good as you think you are or your never as bad as you think you are.A lot of factors weigh in on football games.Now here is an exanple that throws that saying out of the window .In 1923 a team from Erwin nicknamed the blue devils beat the Greeneville Greene Devils 64-0 in Greeneville.Two weeks later when they had to play again in Erwin.The blue devils won 120-0.Greeneville just thought they were bad in the first game

So I'm at the Craigmont-Cordova game last night. Interesting night. At halftime I see two of the coaches walk toward the endzone, open a pack of cigarettes and light'em one up. Great example. But thats just the warm up....then I see the kid who goes to Millington (D.H.) on the sideline wearing a #88 jersey as the ball boy.....It gets better....then I see # 18 who is M.H. on the sideline and playing D End. On the Craigmont roster he is listed as a Markel Atkins. How do I know this? I looked at the roster! I was standing at the fence looking right at him. Even heard the coaches call him into the game by his first name. Like I have said before it shouldnt really suprise me that much as they have done this in the past. Either Go Chiefs is left out of the loop on what goes on with his players or he is just covering??!!

Get your facts straight, Trojan. The reason #88 was on the sideline is because he still goes to Millington. What's wrong with being a ball boy? If you would have come to other games, you would have seen and heard M.H.'s named called with number 27. The home jersey for M.H. is damaged so he took a freshmans jersey for the game. Come to the away game and you will see the same thing; M.H. will be wearing 27 and #88 will be the ball boy until he is cleared.

You're right on the smoking thing. That should be changed...

Trojanwars.....drop it my friend. Why are you so obsessed at what Craigmont is doing? If Ty are breaking any rules then it will be dealt with. Let's talk football and concern ourselves our next opponent.... Raliegh Egypt.

On a side note, DH and MH were kicked off our team not recruted to join craigmont.

Go Trojans!

Get your facts straight, Trojan. The reason #88 was on the sideline is because he still goes to Millington. What's wrong with being a ball boy? If you would have come to other games, you would have seen and heard M.H.'s named called with number 27. The home jersey for M.H. is damaged so he took a freshmans jersey for the game. Come to the away game and you will see the same thing; M.H. will be wearing 27 and #88 will be the ball boy until he is cleared.

You're right on the smoking thing. That should be changed...

Very interesting but something isn't right here. I talked to "88" last week at a Millington football practice. He told me that he was running cross country for Millington and that he wished that he could still be out there playing football. If he is waiting to be "cleared" to be eligible at Craigmont, why would he be running cross country at Millington? If he is at Millington, why would he care about anything at Craigmont? If he is at Craigmont, why would he care about anything at Millington?

And I did look at the roster and M.H. is listed as #27.

Very interesting but something isn't right here. I talked to "88" last week at a Millington football practice. He told me that he was running cross country for Millington and that he wished that he could still be out there playing football. If he is waiting to be "cleared" to be eligible at Craigmont, why would he be running cross country at Millington? If he is at Millington, why would he care about anything at Craigmont? If he is at Craigmont, why would he care about anything at Millington?

And I did look at the roster and M.H. is listed as #27.

From the few contacts I have a Craigmont, he is trying to move into the district because he wasn't allowed to play at Millington. Of course the kid wants to still be playing football where he was, but it's a simple matter of he can't. I'd hate to be in his position; can't play at Millington and can't move his family...

I am not obsessed with Craigmont in any way and I know they were not recruited. It The main reason I have said anything is I cant stand cheating...period. Why in the world would he be listed as another # and on the roster under another name????? Is it partially because the AD at Bolton contested him at the first of the game against Bolton? Change his # and his name and he may not get recognized???

Edited by trojanswars365

I am not obsessed with Craigmont in any way and I know they were not recruited. It The main reason I have said anything is I cant stand cheating...period. Why in the world would he be listed as another # and on the roster under another name????? Is it partially because the AD at Bolton contested him at the first of the game against Bolton? Change his # and his name and he may not get recognized???

If you know they were not "recruited", then why won't you drop it? I can see none of you have ever had city school experience. Yes - the jersey was damaged and was not discovered until Wednesday. So he was given the jersey of a freshman that never plays. The roster not being changed was overlooked. Tell you what - show up at the Douglass game and get another look at the roster. You will see the kid in question listed on the roster and wearing his usual number. And why call out the AD at Bolton for something that is between him and Craigmont? You have nothing to do with that. The TSSAA has cleared him to play, so tell me how we are cheating?????? This holier than thou attitude is pretty annoying. You Millington guys really need to find something else to talk about on here.

If you know they were not "recruited", then why won't you drop it? I can see none of you have ever had city school experience. Yes - the jersey was damaged and was not discovered until Wednesday. So he was given the jersey of a freshman that never plays. The roster not being changed was overlooked. Tell you what - show up at the Douglass game and get another look at the roster. You will see the kid in question listed on the roster and wearing his usual number. And why call out the AD at Bolton for something that is between him and Craigmont? You have nothing to do with that. The TSSAA has cleared him to play, so tell me how we are cheating?????? This holier than thou attitude is pretty annoying. You Millington guys really need to find something else to talk about on here.

Quit using that "city school experience" line. It's getting old. Every school has rough nieghborhoods and rough kids we deal with. Some more than others. If you think anyone believes the damaged jersey stuff warranted a name change on the roster as "overlooked" then I have some swampland in Raleigh to sell you. Im sure at the Douglass game, the damaged jersey wrong name stuff will be fixed as people know now. What is the deal with the Bolton AD? Did they have a complaint?

Holier than thou? It's tough doing the right thing...our kids on our roster names and numbers are correct, and they live where they say they live. They dont use any uncles, aunts, or cousins addresses. They actually live in the house they list. We play what is given to us and we stay one of the top teams in the district. Coach Michaels is of the highest integrity and would not put up with any monkey business. Of that I am very proud of the Millington Trojans!!!