William Blount @ Jefferson County

tpoole12

William Blount is comming off a tough game with Bearden. Jefferson County went to Sevier and came back with a big win. Sevier beat William Blount in week zero. Logic would say Jefferson County will win but its all about match ups and schemes. Jump in and give us your two cents worth............. :popcorneater:

I'll be pulling for the Govs........ :thumb:

tpoole12

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year, William Blount was down 28-0, before coming back and winning it 38-35 against Jefferson County. That loss kept JC from making it to the playoffs. I think JC will come out hungry and make sure they get some revenge. JC 31 WB 17

Cannot depend on last year to inspire your team. In addition, jc may win the ballgame but it will be much closer than 31-17

Cannot depend on last year to inspire your team. In addition, jc may win the ballgame but it will be much closer than 31-17

You're right...you can't depend on last year's score...but it is one of the items a coach always brings out of his bag of tricks to pump teams up and keep them focused...plus the old saying "anyone who ignores the past is doomed to repeat it.." has some merit.

You're right...you can't depend on last year's score...but it is one of the items a coach always brings out of his bag of tricks to pump teams up and keep them focused...plus the old saying "anyone who ignores the past is doomed to repeat it.." has some merit.

Agree with you, I dont think the G-Men will spot you that many points this year. That is the past they will not repeat.