Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

Your QB was very good and made some great plays nobody should be questioning his ability!!!

The PittsburgLegend has a feeling sooner than later your school will be producing D1 talent. If they progress, and make it to the NFL after their college years then they will be able to drive a porsche like you.

Edited by PittsburgLegend

Old Pirate wants to 1st congratuate SM for a great game and a tremendous team effort. OP says while the largest majority of fans a great, THE FOCUS should be there and not on the few that all programs are often times forced to tolerate.

The Pirates fell victom to an ole back yard whupping, plain and simple. Heck, OP says them Eagles won the ball game the way the SP once won championships 3,4,5 or 6 yds at a time and kept the chains moving. Us old guys from any program can appreciate that style of play. The Eagles proved that a "total" team effort can and do win big games and championships. Thanks goes out to the whole SM team for showing what "A TEAM" can do. Respect earned tonite from a lot of folkes:thumb:

Old Pirates says the game was a great game and all who witnessed it has to agree. Fact is both teams were winners tonight regardless of what some of these imbreds say here on coacht. These youngons gave us a great show.

The Pirates didn't make enough plays to win with dropped passes, fumbles and busted coverages that nailed ther faint. Old Pirate says the Pirates as a whole need to git into shape. That cramps have become overdone. It appears most cramps follow poor performance by the player. This OP is plain sick of seeing it. FIX THE PROBLEM...

Recon OP will take a quote from the SS here..I TOLD YOU SO......SM WAS FOR REAL

Thanks for the good words, Old Pirate. Don't know who some these fellers is that's a postin' crap. Even me and The Hermit got more class.

Two great teams and a great game. High school football generally has poor zebras. And you git what you git.

Everyone of them young lads deserves all of our respect. Every game has a winner and loser. Few games have two Champions.

The air is a little thinner on this Ole' Mountain tonight, the fire's burnin' tall, and its time for this Ole' Troll and the Hermit to crack open another jar. :mrgreen:

WHAT A GAME.

Wouldn't it be a hoot ifin we wuz both at the Tech December 4. Shucks we might could even yell for eachother. :P

One question though, ifin wez playin' them fellers from Trousdale, what do you call'um? Creek Dwellers? :roflol::roflolk:

Is you Pirates gonna yell for us or them? If you yell for us, you might even get to meet the MountainTroll and the Fall Creek Hermit!

Oh, I almost forgot WAY TO GO EAGLES

normal_Troll-1.jpg

The PittsburgLegend wants to say congrats to Signal. If a legend like myself was out there the game wouldnt have even been close. Just ask Seven. Legend Status is earned on defense in my book, and nobody for South Pittsburg achieved anything close to Legend Status tonight. For me Signal's QB earned Legend Status. Hopefully the Pirates can get back to their winning ways next week, and for Signal I think you all should win out. I would just try to avoid the creekbank. Nice talking to you seven. Good luck to Trousdale in their run for another Gold Ball.

Thanks, Legend. I'll tell the boy u wuz impressed.

I wanna add. Travis has took a lot of crap from a lot of fan's saying he cant do this and cant do that... I bet he shut u up again tonight..... Great JOB Travis.....channel 3 news was on top of the called fumble play and it was far from a fumble.. I'm not saying we would have won if not for that. but would have made it even more interesting

Geno, It's not often Old Pirate agrees with you but this is one. Problem is OP thinks these TV stations need to interview these goobers who makes them terrible calls. Travis could have used more help tonite in the passing game.

fumble was questionable it looked like his butt was on our players legs which means he isnt down yet and then the ball comes out. but the play shouldnt have happened looked like a late and terrible call on the 4th down pass interference call. one of the worst officiated games i have ever seen but also one of the greatest games i have ever seen on any level of football neither team has anything to be ashamed of tonight. oh and south pitt has the greatest game atmosphere hopefully one day signal will have an atmosphere like that and good luck to the pirates on the rest of the season if both teams make it to the ship i will cheer on the pirates

Edited by eaglepride55

fumble was questionable it looked like his butt was on our players legs which means he isnt down yet and then the ball comes out. but the play shouldnt have happened looked like a late and terrible call on the 4th down pass interference call. one of the worst officiated games i have ever seen but also one of the greatest games i have ever seen on any level of football neither team has anything to be ashamed of tonight. oh and south pitt has the greatest game atmosphere hopefully one day signal will have an atmosphere like that and good luck to the pirates on the rest of the season if both teams make it to the ship i will cheer on the pirates

Old Pirate says you have to be a victom of a skillet slinger. That interference call was the easiest call made all nite. One other mugging of a Pirate receiver was that pump and go on the SP sideline that was not called. Not an excuse mind you jest fact.

Old Pirate says you have to be a victom of a skillet slinger. That interference call was the easiest call made all nite. One other mugging of a Pirate receiver was that pump and go on the SP sideline that was not called. Not an excuse mind you jest fact.

well it wasnt really the call it was just how late the flag came in that got me i just hate to see flags thrown 2-3 seconds after the play

but i think everyone would agree that the offciating was terrible overall tonight

Hey, Old Pirate, where's them other fine fellas been on here all week with you?

We got quite a few hours before the sun comes up, and me and the Hermit would like to jaw with em for awhile.

Figure theys not got a skillet slinger that snores like a pregnant grizzly..OP's hearing is not as good as it use to be but sometimes wish it was real bad thata way OP could leastways take a hearing device out. :roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE