Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

but i think everyone would agree that the offciating was terrible overall tonight

Old Pirate agrees, another terible call was on the deep pass interference call against SP when both players accidently got their feet tangled. Don't know why it is that the officiating has become so bad in the last 10-12 yrs. Do you thinks it has something to do with so many skillet slingers? :roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate agrees, another terible call was on the deep pass interference call against SP when both players accidently got their feet tangled. Don't know why it is that the officiating has become so bad in the last 10-12 yrs. Do you thinks it has something to do with so many skillet slingers? :roflol:

haha might be or maybe that old man offcial has been hit in the head by one to many skillets. but that pass interference call looked better on my side he gave him a shove in the back that you might not have seen

Figure theys not got a skillet slinger that snores like a pregnant grizzly..OP's hearing is not as good as it use to be but sometimes wish it was real bad thata way OP could leastways take a hearing device out. :roflol:

You think you and ur Hoser buddies in SP could ever bring yourself to yell for us mountain folk over them Creek fellers if (I mean when) it happens? Sorry I'm new to this football stuff. Only had me a team for two years. I hope I don't offend them nice fellers. It ain't their fault that they have to hunker down on a creek bank. Isn't Seven one of them fellers. He sure seems nice. :rolleyes:

Oh, and theres them other creek fellas, calls themselves the Bucs. I thought Bucs and Pirates wuz the same thing. Don't seem like you fellas like each other very much, but I saw they wuz yellin' for ya'll this week. I don't think they like us too much either. I hear they had to build levees down by their place to keep their creek from floodin' em out. What's with that? Maybe some of them boys should of stayed up here on the Mountain. If we wuz to play them, would you fellers yell for us. That'd be real nice. I'd yell for ya'll, long as you ain't playin' us.

Some of us is pretty good folk, too. I do have to admit that I got a little out of control tonight. Must have been them cherries in the bottom of that mason jar.

Edited by MountainTroll

You think you and ur Hoser buddies in SP could ever bring yourself to yell for us over them Creek fellers if (I mean when) it happens? Sorry I'm new to this football stuff. Only had me a team for two years. I hope I don't offend them nice fellers. It ain't their fault that they have hunker down on a creek bank. Isn't Seven one of them fellers. He sure seems nice. :rolleyes:

Some of us is pretty good folk, too. I do have to admit that I got a little out of control tonight. Must have been them cherries in the bottom of that mason jar.

MountainTroll, Old Pirate says them TC Jackets has made us Pirate folkes a right apprehensive. Dad burnit, OP pulls out the old jock every week jest to wear to the games and always gits a mite worried theys may be a jacket stinger still in there. :roflol:

Yep seven and the Grunt is regulars from TC, theys some good folkes over there until yous play them on the creekbank then theys turn vicious.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

MountainTroll, Old Pirate says them TC Jackets has made us Pirate folkes a right apprehensive. Dad burnit, OP pulls out the old jock every week jest to wear to the games and always gits a mite worried theys may be a jacket stinger still in there. :roflol:

Yep seven and the Grunt is regulars from TC, theys some good folkes over there until yous play them on the creekbank then theys turn vicious.

Sorry, I'z runnin' slow here. I'z editin' my last message and missed your reply.

I'z just editin, What about them other creek fellas that calls themselves the Bucs. Ain't Pirates and Bucs the same thing? Ya'll don't seem to like each other very much, but they wuz yellin' for ya'll this week. I don't think they like us very much either. Would you yell for us if'n we'z playin' them?

Is it true that they had to build levees to keep their creek from floodin' em out? That's sad. I think some of them fellas was from up here on the Mountain. Too bad they didn't stay up here. We don't get many floods on the mountain.

Sorry, I'z runnin' slow here. I'z editin' my last message and missed your reply.

I'z just editin, What about them other creek fellas that calls themselves the Bucs. Ain't Pirates and Bucs the same thing? Ya'll don't seem to like each other very much, but they wuz yellin' for ya'll this week. I don't think they like us very much either. Would you yell for us if'n we'z playin' them?

Is it true that they had to build levees to keep their creek from floodin' em out? That's sad. I think some of them fellas was from up here on the Mountain. Too bad they didn't stay up here. We don't get many floods on the mountain.

Old Pirate says theys knows they got one coming this year. SP has respect for them jest don't partcularly care for privates. Figure theys mad cause SM taken some of their youngons. Mercy, yous liable to see 3 states and six county tags when theys come calling

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Hey Guys, What A Game.....It Was Great To See So Much Support For Both Teams. I Think I Enjoyed Meeting People More Than The Game. But Signal Has A Heck Of A QB. And Their Band Is Awesome As Well! I Just Wish There Was Room For Me In The Stands...I'm So Short Seeing The Game Was Tough At Times. I Just Wonder Who Had The Most Yards Of Offense? There Was 3 Offensive Units Out There Competing At The Same Time....Did The Ref's Win? :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie

Let me ask you Signal people a question. Why did that kicker spray paint one of his shoes blue? That was the biggest bunch of mess I had ever seen. I garuntee you that should have been a 5 yard penalty for wearing shoes that were different colors. You think im joking but im not. I woke up this morning and was taking my arthritis medicine and still cant believe Grider put that #15 at passer. That Millard boy has been our passer all year long. What was that mess all about? Murphy will probably release his weekly pole today. I garuntee you that we will drop down big time in Murphy's pole.

Don't know about the shoe thing. I'll 'vestigate and let you know. Is there really somepin 'bout shoe color in the book?

Don't know why Murph should be that hard on ya'll. This one could of gone either way. I think SP would of won if we hadn't of run you into the wall in the fourth quarter. Your guys were just wore out by our depth on offense.

I know we got a long.......................... way to go, but did we earn at least a little respect? :blush:

Edited by MountainTroll

Hey Guys, What A Game.....It Was Great To See So Much Support For Both Teams. I Think I Enjoyed Meeting People More Than The Game. But Signal Has A Heck Of A QB. And Their Band Is Awesome As Well! I Just Wish There Was Room For Me In The Stands...I'm So Short Seeing The Game Was Tough At Times. I Just Wonder Who Had The Most Yards Of Offense? There Was 3 Offensive Units Out There Competing At The Same Time....Did The Ref's Win? :roflolk:

Butchie, thanks for the kind words 'bout our young lad what slings the pigskin around. Scrambles pretty good too, don't he? How 'bout that ground game in the fourth quarter. Don't think I seen the Power-I that much from us this year.

The ole' MountainTroll was really proud of all the boys tonight.

I'm not much on bands, in general, but we do have a good one. I think we got more than one D-1 prospect in the band. :roflol:

Think the zebras would of won, but we wore them out in fourth quarter, too.

Don't mean to be rude, but I'm new here, and the Troll don't know many of you fine folk. Is you from that McKenzie place I been hearin' about. Sounds like you got some mighty fine boys yourself. Hope to meet you and your friends sometime. :mrgreen: