Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

Well Finally the big one is here! I am worried about this game..I am glad Cascade kind of punched us in the mouth the first quarter tonight...made us tougher...we can not come out flat again thats for sure...I really see this game as a shootout...I hate to admit this but I think we score on them a bunch..but they score on us alot too...it is going to be a shootout..first team that gets two defensive stops will win..should be a great atmosphere everyone come out! I honestly see this game going a td either way

well the game tonight was great because the starters actually got some good playing time but this game should be great im exccited to visit south pitt and the great atmosphere but i think this game comes down to who wants it more because the teams seem pretty even on paper and i think that the special teams might have a big impact on the game

Edited by eaglepride55

In my opinion here is how this game breaks down:

Defense-Sp has the edge

Offense- Push

Special teams- (Kick and punt return Sp has the edge...punts and kickoffs signal has the edge)

QB- Signal

RB- SP

WR-SP

Coach-? Guess we will find out Friday night!

Great game and very large crowd to be expected...railbirds will be in rare form I am sure.

If South Pittsburg can play smart and not get caught on their heal's i look for them to win this Game.. 1 reason its a Beene Stadium. no other stadium harder to win in.. 2 to be the Team you have to Beat the Team.. nuff said...special teams win this game spitt by 8 points

This will be tough. If we score when they score, we may just have a chance... and with a little home cooking from the refs! yeah, I said it. Everyone else seems to get it, so why can't we.

finaly someone who is honest i think everyone would like to get a little home cooking from the refs they just dont want to say it...and i think in all honesty that most of the time the home team does get a few extra calls but thats part of the game. i just hope there isnt to much home cooking going on

Edited by eaglepride55

finaly someone who is honest i think everyone would like to get a little home cooking from the refs they just dont want to say it...and i think in all honesty that most of the time the home team does get a few extra calls but thats part of the game. i just hope there isnt to much home cooking going on

After the last two home games SP has had I would say that you wont have to worry about any home cooking by the refs. I dont know if they felt sorry for the last two teams or they were serious, but some very bad calls against SP have been made more than they should be at home this season. As for the game it will be either a shootout or Signal will win big. Yeah I said it. Most SP fans think its impossible for SP to lose, but it happens. Signal kind of reminds me of Temple in 2007. Everyone in SP thought we would blow them out. Wow saying we was wrong is a understatement. I know what you will say...this SP team is better then the one in 2007. Well that probably is true, and we will find out for sure Friday night. Either way one team is going to be able to say at the end of the game that there is no competition! Im really afraid that the team I want to be saying that will not be able to this Friday night.