Gordonsville@Monterey

pasttiger

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember them cutting the lights out on us during a game in the early to mid 90's. :shock:

The stadium lights went off last year against Clay County at Monterey. Clay had went up on them in the 2nd half on their way to a victory and the lights conveniently went out. Whether accident or intentional it gave them a 20 minute timeout.

I get what you are saying. Truth is...I was putting that out there as much for our fans as anyone else. We are spoiled "effing" rotten! Now I can't say too much about this, because I've been known to go somewhere else when we're playing a less fortunate team in our region, but the only time we get a good crowd (from TC) is when people think we could get beat. Then when the game actually turns out to be a good one, all they do is fuss and complain that we didn't win by some huge margin. Newsflash folks....Gordonsville is not a bad football team. What a joke! If anyone needs a football coach....come to Trousdale County. We've got thousands! :rolleyes:

pt, as for the meeting of the minds. I guarantee we cold get some of the coachTer's together and solve all of the worlds problems. :roflolk::thumb:

pasttiger is with you man.

B) not smug .. nuttin smug about me .. more of a deep in thought, don't mess with the BLUE and WHITE or I'll have to get you face .. lol ...

I have bad memories of games past in Monterey, not the score but fan reaction, theirs, not to mention snowflakes. But that was another lifetime ago. I'm hoping to see the younger Tigers mixed with the more experianced ones in this game and make the trip up worthwhile.

Tigers 32 Wildcats 14

does anyone know how the JV game went last night?

at what point do they 14.

I get what you are saying. Truth is...I was putting that out there as much for our fans as anyone else. We are spoiled "effing" rotten! Now I can't say too much about this, because I've been known to go somewhere else when we're playing a less fortunate team in our region, but the only time we get a good crowd (from TC) is when people think we could get beat. Then when the game actually turns out to be a good one, all they do is fuss and complain that we didn't win by some huge margin. Newsflash folks....Gordonsville is not a bad football team. What a joke! If anyone needs a football coach....come to Trousdale County. We've got thousands! :rolleyes:

pt, as for the meeting of the minds. I guarantee we cold get some of the coachTer's together and solve all of the worlds problems. :roflolk::thumb:

near the end of the game did anyone else notice the tiger fans rolling out before we scored the last td. when our players came back to our sideline i saw them watching our fans leave. they hit the field again and made a statement to those fair weather fans. no not me man, i go down with the ship or sail off into the sunset with the tigers. if any tigers are reading this i want them to know that i say what needs to be said at times but am loyal to the team at all times. gordonsville rolls big , no contest in this one.

what's this thread about? you bunch of off topic hosers! :evil:

fair weather fans ought to be shot dead on the 50 yd line. :twisted:

reminds me of the weiners wearing purple and gold that left tc's championship game last year complaining about how we won the state! i mean REALLY?!?!?! what kind of fan watches their team win state and then immediatly wants to critcize? i'll tell you what kind, somebody that thinks they're smarter than the coach. i just can't, for the life of me, figure out why we hired that bum creasy and not those brain surgeons. :wacko:

g-ville's offense looked great last week and they should look even better this week. the montery purple jabronies get to serve as the "job man" in this one. go g-men. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278