PC Travels to Richland

PollCat

Me either grad , To heck with all this numbers crap!!!!

I like to win big but I'm not for getting a (starter) player hurt in a blowout. I'll have to say one thing for the WC coaches when the game is out of reach the starters come out. It may be only 28-0 but if it's over the younger guys are playing. That's why Richland even scored on WC.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't post on here very often, usually when i only feel a need to. I'm not sure why it's being said that PC is worried about stats and numbers. I fully believe the reason that the starters have been satying in as long as they have is because these kids needs playing time. Not that the young guys don't, but the starters need to be used to playing more than just a half, cause when it comes to crunch time in big games they won't be used to the situation if they've never been in the 3rd and 4th quarter of a game. Also if PC was worried about stats then against EHHS, SHHS, and LHS they would have kept slinging the ball instead of running thier old offense and grinding out the clock. That's just my opinion. I know Wayne Co. played awesome last year, but at crunch time against UC, don't you think they would have benefited from playing some whole games during the regular season, so thet they weren't wearing down in 3rd and 4th quarters? once again just my opinion and we all know hat opinions are like.

As for the game this week I think PC will win, hopefully big, but most importantly i just want to see them get the W. PC has an off week next week and i would expect them to try and score early and rest as many guys as possible.

The fact that certain people from PC are still talking about the RHS game makes me think they are being a sore loser about it. I agree with Radio, Richland is who they play next. The test of a true great team is how short of a memory they have when it comes to win and losses. Admit you lost to a good team, fix your mistakes, and go out and prove you are a team to be reckoned with. Enough said.

The fact that certain people from PC are still talking about the RHS game makes me think they are being a sore loser about it. I agree with Radio, Richland is who they play next. The test of a true great team is how short of a memory they have when it comes to win and losses. Admit you lost to a good team, fix your mistakes, and go out and prove you are a team to be reckoned with. Enough said.

:ph34r: Take your own advise, ENOUGH SAID, now drop it and move on.