White House 3-0 at Greenbrier 3-1

BDP2003

The Bobcats are scrubs and when White House plays like scrubs, they'll get beat by scrubs. And you can thank your precious refs for spotting you 30 yards on your final drive. I thought it was funny when #8 acted like he was so hurt when a kid that weighs under 130 lbs hits him. Bobcats came to play, they did their thing, no lie.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bobcats are scrubs and when White House plays like scrubs, they'll get beat by scrubs. And you can thank your precious refs for spotting you 30 yards on your final drive. I thought it was funny when #8 acted like he was so hurt when a kid that weighs under 130 lbs hits him. Bobcats came to play, they did their thing, no lie.

:) Rock, don't you think this board would have been bombarded by BDP'ers by now if everyone saw it the way you did? What does it say for your team to say you were beaten by "scrubs"?

5Sport, you know I'm a Cat fan, too. But the win was enough. Our guys played hard, and they came back and played hard too. The end of the game came when we had made the last TD. Kudos to all the players, but Billy did shine tonight. With all due respect, we are on top of the world because our nemisis has been taken down, but we KNOW the Devils won't stay there. We need to chill, take a breath, not get cocky and look towards next week. THIS year, bragging rights are ours, and their silence is our reward. :) That's good enough for me. (I'd like to think NoDoubt and Shane had some pull in that one) ;)

Huh? I don't get your post. I certainly don't think I've appeared upset or cocky. Both teams played a great game, as I said...

"...Really, you have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of. BDP showed up and just got beat by a pretty good team. No shame in that, the way I see it."

In fact, it was probably the best high school game I've seen. Good weather. GREAT fan support on both sides. And the refs, well, they made the first worst call when BL got flagged for legitimately hitting a player still in bounds and plainly trying to gain more yardage. Now, I will admit the last two calls against WH seemed like make-ups, but that ain't our fault. Again, GB won fair and square.

GBCat2, quit tryin' to play ambassador. It's a rivalry for heaven's sake and it sounds like none of us like losin'. I KNOW I don't.

And, Rock, uhhh, I think I'd have picked another screenname. I'd rather be a 'scrub.' :thumb:

Huh? I don't get your post. I certainly don't think I've appeared upset or cocky. Both teams played a great game, as I said...

"...Really, you have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of. BDP showed up and just got beat by a pretty good team. No shame in that, the way I see it."

In fact, it was probably the best high school game I've seen. Good weather. GREAT fan support on both sides. And the refs, well, they made the first worst call when BL got flagged for legitimately hitting a player still in bounds and plainly trying to gain more yardage. Now, I will admit the last two calls against WH seemed like make-ups, but that ain't our fault. Again, GB won fair and square.

GBCat2, quit tryin' to play ambassador. It's a rivalry for heaven's sake and it sounds like none of us like losin'. I KNOW I don't.

And, Rock, uhhh, I think I'd have picked another screenname. I'd rather be a 'scrub.' :thumb:

Hey 5-sport, I have had enough fun. Hope we can catch you guys in the playoffs. Yea I think we will still get there. I would like a rematch. Good Game it was fun, except your last Drive.

I am off to next weeks game. Beach! Whoooooo Whooooo the BDP train has left the thread.

5sport, we've never had problems before, but if you noticed I said "WE"...it would be easy to rub this in, but I've had my fair share of eating crow, and the season's not over til it's over. As far as playing "ambassador", I'm not playing anything. Just my attempt at sportsmanship. :) I'm done with this thread

BDP... It doesn't get any easier next week either.

Geeze, you aren't kidding. I've seen a lot of WH games and this has to one of the toughest losses in awhile. Greenbrier made the plays when they had to and won the game. Number 8 for the Bobcats was a player...it was great to see the GB #8 vs. WH #8. I'm not one to blame the refs for a loss so I'm staying away from that. The two personal fouls on the last drive killed WH, just as they would any team, and WH couldn't recover. WH did well to make the comeback from being down early, showed heart, but couldn't pull it out.

No excuses here. WH has two very, very tough games the next two weeks. As bad as it hurts, we are looking at 3-3. Anyways, Go Big Blue!! Congrats Bobcats.

Hey 5-sport, I have had enough fun. Hope we can catch you guys in the playoffs. Yea I think we will still get there. I would like a rematch. Good Game it was fun, except your last Drive.

I am off to next weeks game. Beach! Whoooooo Whooooo the BDP train has left the thread.

Me, too. That last drive will live in GB football-infamy for-e-ver!

Good luck. Like that other dude said, it don't get no easier for y'all. Beech looks to be gaining momentum every week since the Smyrna game and Haymer is the 'real deal.'

5sport, we've never had problems before, but if you noticed I said "WE"...it would be easy to rub this in, but I've had my fair share of eating crow, and the season's not over til it's over. As far as playing "ambassador", I'm not playing anything. Just my attempt at sportsmanship. :) I'm done with this thread

You're right. That's why I was so surprised at you lecturing me. Heck, I'm probably older than you. I only stated facts and I've been around long enough to know that butt-whippin's go both ways. Believe me, I'm very aware that WH still holds the advantage in wins, but this thread was only about this game.

Me, too. Hope they (we?) take care of biness at CC.

:) Rock, don't you think this board would have been bombarded by BDP'ers by now if everyone saw it the way you did? What does it say for your team to say you were beaten by "scrubs"?

Are those the same refs that called a personal foul on us during Whouse's go ahead drive or the crappy spot on our 4th down attempt late in the 4th qtr. Greenbrier dominated every aspect of that game, except it took them giving up 2 big pass td's for them to adjust to WH's #8 (he's a player). White House continued to go to #8 because he was all they had, and it cost them two HUGE interceptions. #27 did pretty well on the direct snap offense.

Spin it however you want, the Bobcats won a had fought game. Sorry to hear everyone has left this thread. They are going to miss the "last play" video and highlight video I will be posting later tonight.

Are those the same refs that called a personal foul on us during Whouse's go ahead drive or the crappy spot on our 4th down attempt late in the 4th qtr. Greenbrier dominated every aspect of that game, except it took them giving up 2 big pass td's for them to adjust to WH's #8 (he's a player). White House continued to go to #8 because he was all they had, and it cost them two HUGE interceptions. #27 did pretty well on the direct snap offense.

Spin it however you want, the Bobcats won a had fought game. Sorry to hear everyone has left this thread. They are going to miss the "last play" video and highlight video I will be posting later tonight.

Ogor, still here and reading...and will be glad to see your highlights. You do a great job and you make us look good on Youtube ;) Looking forward to the clip.