Oakland v. Riverdale

MidTennFootball

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this storied rivalry game?

• Oakland
    • Riverdale

I don't blame the kids, I blame the coach! Wrong move! The kid kick one good one that night but look at his track record since the season started...not Good! When all the fans are scared to death when he has to kick a field goal, that's not good. I feel bad for them tho!They just need to practice more with special teams...again, the coaches fault. AND stop running the same plays and same players!

Wow....you have no clue. Sounds like you are a bitter player not getting playing time or bitter parent whose son is not getting playing time. What do you think all coaches do? Coaches find what works and then they run the heck out of it until someone finds a way to stop it. Last year Oakland did it with Mayberry, this year Blackman is doing it with Mathers (he already has over 1000 yards), and all across the state the same plays are called with the same players. As far as Coach A's decision it was his to make and he made it. Was it the right choice, in my opinion yes. Could others agrue differently, sure. If the kid had made any of the kicks and Riverdale won no one would be talking about it.