Baylor vs MBA

landro

Chattcity....I also will try to take off my Baylor Red tinted glasses. But I really like what I have seen from the Red Raiders this year. Yes, alot will depend on the qb play of Huesman...but I think he will be up to the task. He is a tremendous athlete. Add Mackey and Helton (verbal to Duke) to the mix and we do have talent on this team. I would expect nothing more than a hard fought battle between both schools. But I really think Baylor takes it this year in a close game. Baylor 24 MBA 20.

This should be a whale of a game. I will be making the drive to Chattanooga for this game for sure. Hope MBA travels well as this is a huge game for both teams. Both are 4-0 at this point. As I see it MBA has a strong defense and Baylor looks to have a strong offense. I have not checked the weather yet but hopefully it is fantastic. Baylor has the prettiest campus I have ever seen for a high school and the stadium setting views are just the best. So it is always a good time....I look for an outstanding game with MBA pulling out a close one. Say MBA 21 Baylor 17.

I did not know this game was on Thursday night. Perfect since Red Bank plays on Friday. Have been wanting to see Baylor's new turf so I will be at Heywood Stadium Thursday. I am looking forward to seeing Huesman play. Really wish he would stay in Chattanooga next year to play for his Dad at UTC. Good luck to Baylor and Go Red Bank!

I did not know this game was on Thursday night. Perfect since Red Bank plays on Friday. Have been wanting to see Baylor's new turf so I will be at Heywood Stadium Thursday. I am looking forward to seeing Huesman play. Really wish he would stay in Chattanooga next year to play for his Dad at UTC. Good luck to Baylor and Go Red Bank!

Welcome bluelion! Glad you will be at Heywood since your Lions do not play until Friday. MBA always plays so tough and I would expect nothing less this week. Someone on here mentioned a "letdown" from them? I seriously doubt that. Both teams are 4-0 heading into the game and there will be no letdown from either team. Should be an awesome game. Here's to hoping for a Red Raider victory!

Depends on how long it takes mba to figure out that anyone can throw the ball on baylors short secondary. The corners and saftey from baylor have allowed teams to score awfully quick so look for this one to be a shootout.

Baylor 40

MBA 35

If it's a shootout, I don't think that bodes well for Baylor. MBA's defense appears to be stout. While I think Huesman and company can put points on the board, I don't think Baylor can score 40.

MBA 7

Baylor 14

Halftime

Simonis has gone off on a stretcher (late 2nd). Baylor has done a good job of controlling field position. The Baylor QB has been more dangerous with his feet than his arm. MBA's offense has sputtered, and the Baylor offense has managed to make some ground against the MBA defense. Baylor's simply playing a little better.

MBA 7

Baylor 14

Halftime

Simonis has gone off on a stretcher (late 2nd). Baylor has done a good job of controlling field position. The Baylor QB has been more dangerous with his feet than his arm. MBA's offense has sputtered, and the Baylor offense has managed to make some ground against the MBA defense. Baylor's simply playing a little better.

I think he was carried off with 1 minute left in the 2nd quarter. Hope the young man is ok. Huesman is a great runner for sure...we need to get the air game going. 3rd quarter is about to start.