Baylor vs MBA

landro

Aaron's injury was not serious. It was NOT a concussion. The hit was painful and caused numbness, but that has subsided and all CT's / MRI's were clean. Some rehab and he will be ready to go.

I want to thank all those who said a prayer for him, they counted,,, each and every one.

I would also like to thank Baylor's # 25. He put a good hard hit on Aaron, but that is the game. He came out on the field, visibly upset over the injury, and wished Aaron well. That young man has class and is a true example of sportsmanship.

Aaron's injury was not serious. It was NOT a concussion. The hit was painful and caused numbness, but that has subsided and all CT's / MRI's were clean. Some rehab and he will be ready to go.

I want to thank all those who said a prayer for him, they counted,,, each and every one.

I would also like to thank Baylor's # 25. He put a good hard hit on Aaron, but that is the game. He came out on the field, visibly upset over the injury, and wished Aaron well. That young man has class and is a true example of sportsmanship.

That is good news, Jayhawk! Glad to hear Aaron will be alright. The bonus is learning of players like Baylor's #25. Congrats to Baylor on the win.