Rhea County at Bradley

rheacountyeaglefan

Well... I don't guess I have a whole lot to say. We love to run the same thing up the middle: it doesn't work. It didn't work last week; it didn't work tonight. It might work next week since we have an open date :thumb: As far as the defense goes, if they run the 8-10 yd curl to the same guy twice in a row, chances are they're going to throw some kind of variation into the mix on the third time.

I will say I am glad that we ran the fake punt tonight. It shows that we still have some kind of creativity left. Also, the play after coming out of the huddle, where Cam snapped it... if we could only win the 9-on-1 blocking game.

My last bit goes to Cam. You had an amazing game. I've watched you for four years and couldn't be more proud of you tonight. You were a man among boys on the field. We heard about how Bradley's QB was supposed to be better, I'm glad we have you. Knowing you outside of football also, if I had a vote for the Bill Horton Award, you would definitely have it.

Now let's get some loose ends tied together over the open week and head into the long stretch of district games with a head of steam!

Have to say I don't but I bet you are very comical to be around.

look im not trying to rub people the wrong way. i just say whats on my mind and there are others that feel the same way.ive been around alot of these kids i know we have talent.not a question in my mind i just dont think the best are always in the game whether it be mine or someone elses. and yes iam very funny to be around if you like a smart arse.