Westview vs. Dyersburg

Jockstrap

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's going on with Dyersburg? I expected a closer game against Ripley. It's going to be an up hill battle for them the rest of the year. Their players have not ever been on this side of the ball. If they don't stick together it's going to get much worse. They are definately not use to being on the losing end. Good luck Friday night.

Westview was impressive against milan but then slipped... i think they may still be high on that win and not focused. Dyersburg will get their first win by 7.

How did they slip? They barely lost to one of the best 3A teams in state by a field goal...also hearing they could of won just made a few mistakes so i dont see how they slipped off a bit. I imagine Martin Westview will be hungry for a win so i hope Dyersburg brings their A game this week.

How did they slip? They barely lost to one of the best 3A teams in state by a field goal...also hearing they could of won just made a few mistakes so i dont see how they slipped off a bit. I imagine Martin Westview will be hungry for a win so i hope Dyersburg brings their A game this week.

got friends over there in martin hope they pull it off

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Upperman White County both will be loaded. Dyersbirg and South Side will be a handful as well. Getting about that time in about 3 weeks we start watching summer scrimmages. Dyersburg loaded loaded loaded with talent. Most talent ever I have seen in their program. 
    • We, SP, blanked them 10-0 in sectional game during 21 season.
    • The amount of people pooing on UH is crazy. They're a noticably better team than last year when they made state and were competitive , AND they run ruled Eagleville a few weeks ago. Now I understand Eagleville was missing a few guys, but they still. They. Run. Ruled. Eagleville. 1st single A team to run rule Eagleville since when? Pre 2017??
    • If that Yellow Paint is all gone I'll flat bet it didn't wash off there. I bet that took some scrubbing to remove that if it is gone. Lacrosse is one of those northern sports all these misplaced Yankee's that are posion to the community brought in by  (Blount Partnership, ( The Devil) with them so somebody allowed them to paint their markings on the field that cost more than the twenty top people on payroll at Maryville make a year. All this to please the 1% Club and the 25 people that would come to see it. All in the name of WOKE!!!!!!
    • They will probably, struggle