Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

Well gentlemen here we go... I know undoubtedly this topic will turn to trash talk quickly, but I remain optimistic that we can reasonably fit in a discussion about football. I looked forward to this match-up annually although it has been bittersweet. It is fitting that we have two weeks... So someone please get this started :popcorneater:

Well gentlemen here we go... I know undoubtedly this topic will turn to trash talk quickly, but I remain optimistic that we can reasonably fit in a discussion about football. I looked forward to this match-up annually although it has been bittersweet. It is fitting that we have two weeks... So someone please get this started :popcorneater:

D-B fans might do a little TRASH TALK!!But what will the lil rebs be able to say??? :roflol:

South winning I mean. The trash talk is inevitable. I don't get it tho. What exactly have you Indians done to them Rebels? My wife doesn't hate anybody, but man my initials are DB (no lie) and she wanted me to change that before we got married (ok, that part is a lie). I will pull for South, cuz it would mean a good week at home, but I am pretty sure I know the outcome.

The only thing i can say.I hope some of the younger LIL REBS get to play.That way they will be use to playing on J FRED when KPT city takes south over!!! :roflol:

Pause the trash talk for a minute, I am asking for an honest opinion(s). Not a matter of if just when the city does take in south (basically already surrounded by the city limits), where are they going to put all the kids? Will South become a middle school and if so will a new high school be built to accomodate the extra students or do you foresee more expansion at DB (don't know if there is much room). Of course my hope is that South would remain a high school whether the city takes it or not but it will be interesting to see how it shakes out.

I'll hang up and listen...