Gallatin vs Brentwood sept 24 th @ Brentwwod

runninblind

Brentwood is a very solid team that is well coached. They are fundamentally sound and they are disciplined. They can effectively run and pass. This is a very tough match up for the Green Wave. If Gallatin plays like they have with all of the penalties and mental mistakes, they will have get beat by multiple touchdowns. I saw the Oakland game on TV and this Bruin team does not give up. Gallatin had better get prepared.

Those of us who are Bruin followers just wish the Bruins would put together 4 quarters of football. If we had, we would be 5-0 or 4-1. The Bruins will be ready to play Green Hornets. I promise.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of us who are Bruin followers just wish the Bruins would put together 4 quarters of football. If we had, we would be 5-0 or 4-1. The Bruins will be ready to play Green Hornets. I promise.

The same thing could be said for the GREEN WAVE, but that neither here nor there. Rest asure it will be an entertaing game to say the least.

Gallatin wins 24-21 with Smith's scrambling ability being the difference and the green waves first FG attempt being successful.

what? have u even seen Brentwood's QB scramble thats what he does. and hes got the receivers to make plays down field to get open and BHS's defense has 6 INT's and i think 6 FF if Gallatin is gonna win it is not gonna be through the air

I agree if the Bruins played the first 3 quarters like they play the 4th quarter the would be undefeated right now no doubt about it

Glad you could bring your two cents to this forum golddust. As for the game, it all depends on which of these teams put together a complete game. I would have to think Brentwood has the advantage right now simply from the schedule they have played. However, of gallatin plays up to their ability I think the green wave come away with the win. Either way, it should be a competitive game between two tradition rich programs.

Glad you could bring your two cents to this forum golddust. As for the game, it all depends on which of these teams put together a complete game. I would have to think Brentwood has the advantage right now simply from the schedule they have played. However, of gallatin plays up to their ability I think the green wave come away with the win. Either way, it should be a competitive game between two tradition rich programs.

I agree on the competitive game, last year came down to the last posession or is my old timers kicking in? Is the RB (Enrique Perry?????) still there? I think he returned kicks as well.