LA vs White Co.

LA_Wildcats

LA comes into this one with their first win and maybe a boost of confidence. I also believe that homecomming is this week, correct me if im wrong. LA started puting things together late in the game at Upperman if they can do so early in this one I think they can win it. Its also nice to be at home again, almost forgot what the LA field looked like. Go HOGEYE!

LA comes into this one with their first win and maybe a boost of confidence. I also believe that homecomming is this week, correct me if im wrong. LA started puting things together late in the game at Upperman if they can do so early in this one I think they can win it. Its also nice to be at home again, almost forgot what the LA field looked like. Go HOGEYE!

LA should win are more talented and better coached. Everyone better look out they are about to get on a roll.

LA should win are more talented and better coached. Everyone better look out they are about to get on a roll.

Hope your right. LA is talented and well coached but also young. Really hope your right about them getting on a roll they need it. Next few games this season could be very interesting, and as the talent gets older i think they could take a deep run into the playoffs in the next year or so.

Congrats to LA on the win.

This week should be a good game. Two weeks ago I would have given this game to the Wildcats with no doubt. However, I am interested to see how the loss of one of best defensive players on their team hurts them against a better opponet.

As for a deep run into the playoffs, I wouldn't put too many expectations on this young LA squad this year. Having said that, the middle school is embarrasing teams. Looks like in two or three years that LA will be set to make another deep run like LA Wildcats mentioned.

Edited by I Love HS Football