Happy Valley Sophomore RB

warclone8

Jaylon Simmons! Did any Warrior fan's see this kid coming. Only a sophomore, but he's got size and speed. I didn't see any mention of him in any of the preseason previews. Was he a hoss in middle school ball? Kudos to coach Shively for giving him a chance to show his stuff. Not all coach's are willing to give a 15 year-old a shot, especially at RB. Congrats to Simmons and keep up the good work.

Jaylon Simmons! Did any Warrior fan's see this kid coming. Only a sophomore, but he's got size and speed. I didn't see any mention of him in any of the preseason previews. Was he a hoss in middle school ball? Kudos to coach Shively for giving him a chance to show his stuff. Not all coach's are willing to give a 15 year-old a shot, especially at RB. Congrats to Simmons and keep up the good work.

We'll see how good he is this week when you play a team that hits back. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

He was BIG AND GOOD in middle school, He ran all over North

He is a good back and will only get better! But he would look so much better in Orange and Black!lol
  • Upvote 1