Daniel Boone vs. Sullivan North

Booneman

I gave the refs money and we still lost. Ha! How are #32 and the other running back that got hurt Friday? I hope alright.

Havnt heard anything yet,Look im just messing with some of yall,Some people on here act like a bunch of women.But they'll be alright :thumb: Have a good game Friday.And i hope TOSS didnt leave the country :roflol:

Boone North has a bit of scrappiness to it. I think Boone can get back in the W column this week. Should be a good one down in Gray.

It would be great to see Boone play a solid four quarter game. In their scrimmages and games you can see the potential to have an explosive offense, but it has been in spurts. When they should have scored more against Seymour and Cherokee it seemed the offense did not play with the killer instinct to put them away. Against South there were 7 turnovers, self-explained. Against DB they were beat by a bigger and faster team. Playing against North I think they should move up and down the field, but why has Coach Jenkins gone away from their option plays since the second game where the backs line up on the ends? I believe #23 up the middle, #20 and #5 on the pitch outs is very effective and opens up the passing game. I believe #14 needs to be their return man on punts, good hands and speed.

Edited by Booneman

Waco you know better than that. There is a reason those 5 transfers are NOT playing at DB.

Yep... your right... they couldn't play at DB. I saw last years Boone vs North Game, and it was a once sided game. Boone is not as good this year and the Raiders seem to be a little better than last year... so Boone wins by 2 TD's

BOONE 28

NORTH 14