Indy vs Bye

HitorBeHit

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again no knock on the indy boys but with a head coach that has coached h.s a total of 5 years, with 2 of them part time what did you expect. They have been ill prepared and look confused and lost. Just because he played in the NFL does not make him a bonafide head coach.

What offense style do you call it.

Someone please post remaining schedule ,let's guess total number of points scored

Again no knock on the indy boys but with a head coach that has coached h.s a total of 5 years, with 2 of them part time what did you expect. They have been ill prepared and look confused and lost. Just because he played in the NFL does not make him a bonafide head coach.

What offense style do you call it.

Someone please post remaining schedule ,let's guess total number of points scored

Indy's remaining schedule:

Oct 1 Hillsboro

Oct 8 @ Columbia

Oct 15 @ Franklin

Oct 22 LaVergne

Oct 29 @ Ravenwood

Oct 1 Hillsboro

Oct 8 @ Columbia

Oct 15 @ Franklin

Oct 22 LaVergne

Oct 29 @ Ravenwood

Hillsboro they will have a tough time stopping. I'll take 10 points scored here.

Columbia has a shot to try and make a run this year if they can keep Tullahoma out of it. 7 here.

Didn't score a point in two games played against Franklin last year, and have never won a game at Franklin. Don't see it happening this year. 0 points here.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt here and say that they score two tds against LaVergne and finally play a decent game when it truly doesn't matter anymore. 14 points here.

Ravenwood may be the closest game, and being some of the boys last football game I can see them possibly getting pumped up and winning one. 17 points here.

48 total points. Not enough.

Oct 1 Hillsboro

Oct 8 @ Columbia

Oct 15 @ Franklin

Oct 22 LaVergne

Oct 29 @ Ravenwood

boro - 13 hey its a metro school - L

Columbia 12 - they always play em tough - L

Franklin -3 - gotta give props ti IHS kicker with a 48 yd f.g -L

Lavergne - 17- Lavergne need i say more -W

R-wood 0 - toom many blitzes -L