Indy vs Bye

HitorBeHit

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy is going to win out and take 2nd in the district and make the playoffs and its gunna be a huge turn around for INDY

bout to finish 5-0

huskerdawg- i like your school spirit , and i like what you are drinking if you think IHS goes 5-0

help me on this :

IS HUSKER DAWG?

A. STUDENT

B.PLAYER

C.BAND MEMBER

D.MASCOT

E.KEVIN DYSON

F.CHEERLEADER

palan you finally agree with me that its all on dyson. the coach they fired beat the pathetic coach they hired haha typical

How can you possibly say its all on dyson? Its his first year and obviously is lacking in talent and or senior leadership. Cant judge a coach after year 1. Also indy might not go 5-0 but cant say all there games left arent winnable. The district is really down this year besides brentwood

How can you possibly say its all on dyson? Its his first year and obviously is lacking in talent and or senior leadership. Cant judge a coach after year 1. Also indy might not go 5-0 but cant say all there games left arent winnable. The district is really down this year besides brentwood

When you dont have a clue out there, yeah its on you. Dyson needs to quit worrying bout his gig with Titans Radio and focus on winning games.