It's A Buffaloe hunt!

DevilMan03

What an off Night but if an off night consist of a 55-10 win I'll talk that anyday.

Devils were just plain lazy tonight but still win with an impressive number.

Good Job Devils #1 in state

Lil Buffs

rushing:42 carriers with 72yards

Passing:94 yards

total:164 yards

Devils

Passing:145

Rushing:313yards

Total:458 yards

Edited by CoachTFlorida

Devils having a VERY OFF NIGHT! Just Hurting themselves.

After the emotional win lastweek you cld see this happening.

How can Ogle Kick 1 yard deep in the inzone and Buffs can return?

I thought that was bogus officiating...zebras gave the buffs almost as many yards as they gained.

I thought that was bogus officiating...zebras gave the buffs almost as many yards as they gained.

Gee that's odd, cause I'm pretty sure that according to the majority of the GHS fans on this forum, Greeneville should've won by 60 in the first half even if the referees had on blue and gold jerseys.

Ever thought that maybe West Greene was better than they was given credit for?

And the score is somewhat misleading. WG never got really close, but it was 27-10 in the 3rd quarter. Greeneville ran it up a little in the 4th, but why GHS left their 1st string defense in against WG's JV baffles me. Did Greeneville have to try to make themselves look better for the media or something?

Gee that's odd, cause I'm pretty sure that according to the majority of the GHS fans on this forum, Greeneville should've won by 60 in the first half even if the referees had on blue and gold jerseys.

Ever thought that maybe West Greene was better than they was given credit for?

And the score is somewhat misleading. WG never got really close, but it was 27-10 in the 3rd quarter. Greeneville ran it up a little in the 4th, but why GHS left their 1st string defense in against WG's JV baffles me. Did Greeneville have to try to make themselves look better for the media or something?

Your mistaken. Greeneville put in 2nd string with a couple starters still in. Greeneville had an off night and still beat the Buffs. The buffs have a better team then lastyear ill give ya that. But they are NOT on the same level as the Devils. Run up the score? Really? your gonna play that card? What do you do? tell them not to score? Look at the devils schedule and scores and youll see why they are number one in the state.

Your mistaken. Greeneville put in 2nd string with a couple starters still in. Greeneville had an off night and still beat the Buffs. The buffs have a better team then lastyear ill give ya that. But they are NOT on the same level as the Devils. Run up the score? Really? your gonna play that card? What do you do? tell them not to score? Look at the devils schedule and scores and youll see why they are number one in the state.

Of course West Greene isn't on the same level as Greeneville. Still though why were some starters left in? West Greene didn't have one starter left in from about the 4 minute mark to the rest of the game. Its cool if there's a legitimate reason, I'm just curious as to why.

Of course West Greene isn't on the same level as Greeneville. Still though why were some starters left in? West Greene didn't have one starter left in from about the 4 minute mark to the rest of the game. Its cool if there's a legitimate reason, I'm just curious as to why.

Prolly because Ballard wants the young guys to learn. If they go out their with a couple starters they can learn better...Starters can lead them in the right direction and let them see things they might not usually see. Say on Defense. A starter cld read somethin and show the young guys. The Devils 2nds will play a lot in the next 4 games...Makes since?

Ballard isn't the kind of guy that wld run up the score. I mean what do they have to prove against Wg? Absolutely nothing!

Hats off to a good WG football team that never quit last night. A lot of heart on that field and they left nothing on the table. I know what the scoreboard said, but that's not a true indication of the game I saw.

Classy post Gdevil. Refreshing to see a Devil fan give some credit to the other teams players instead of "we had an off night or it was the zebras that kept from being 80-0"

I give a lot of props to the Buffs. They played a hard, good football game. I was impressed. If they play that way the rest of the year I see them doing some good things in the post season. Keep your heads up Buffs. As for the refs, I don't see what the Devil fans are complaining about. I saw many, many holding calls that were let go on the Devils last night. If the refs sucked, then they sucked both ways. As far as the one that Boles returned from the end zone, the ball bounced and Boles touched the ball before going into the end zone. I don't know the ruling on that one, but that may be the reason he could return it. Also, when West Greene did put their sophomores and freshmen in, Greeneville's whole starting D Line was in, perhaps the best D line in the state. A bit much for me as well, Ballard should have went to the reserves too. The Buffs didn't need any starters out there helping their young boys, why did the Devils? All in all it was a fun game to watch. Don't take anything away from the Buffs by saying things about coming off a big win or referees, they have a pretty decent football team. I think they earned a lot of respect from the Devil players and coaches. Keep it up both teams, it would be nice to see two local, conference teams make deep runs into the playoffs.