Polk vs Notre Dame

Polk04

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be a W for the Cats, and I think Allen is realizing he don't have to try to do it all and that he can spread it around somemore. Obvious in the way the team came together against WV last Fri. Excellent team effort. :thumb::popcorneater:

What? Are you serious? Allen is doing only what's expected of him, he is far from a selfish player. IMO he is just now getting the credit he deserves. When has he put his success before the team and had a attitude. How many players especially QB' s play every down both ways and also punt, kickoff, and kick field goals. Where would we be without him? Can you say team leader.

What? Are you serious? Allen is doing only what's expected of him, he is far from a selfish player. IMO he is just now getting the credit he deserves. When has he put his success before the team and had a attitude. How many players especially QB' s play every down both ways and also punt, kickoff, and kick field goals. Where would we be without him? Can you say team leader.

A team is not one player and one player does not make a team. Allen is the offensive leader just like the quarterback should be,and Hargrove is the defensive leader just like the middle linebacker should be. Both great athletes and both will be replaced next year. You have to remember other players on this team like Lee, Philips, and Akins just to name a few who contribute every week also. I think they all deserve credit. These guys are just natural athletes, fun to watch. But I think what it's great is to see them celebrate when an underclassman makes good play, and encourage them when they fall short. That is the trait of a leader, Polk is fortunate to have several. Good Luck to the wildcats. Go Polk

Will be a W for the Cats, and I think Allen is realizing he don't have to try to do it all and that he can spread it around somemore. Obvious in the way the team came together against WV last Fri. Excellent team effort. :thumb::popcorneater:

You do realize he is now 25-5 as a starter, right? Unlike you, he isn't some clueless rube who just found his way out of the cornfields; he knows how to win.

You do realize he is now 25-5 as a starter, right? Unlike you, he isn't some clueless rube who just found his way out of the cornfields; he knows how to win.

Ummmmm.....You totally took what I was saying the wrong way........... At what point in my statement did I say he was selfish? All I was saying was he has been playin his #### off and pushing himself to do the best he can do, as always. :shock: Take a deep breath :o and calm down.......

Ummmmm.....You totally took what I was saying the wrong way........... At what point in my statement did I say he was selfish? All I was saying was he has been playin his #### off and pushing himself to do the best he can do, as always. :shock: Take a deep breath :o and calm down.......

Maybe you should have said it that way!