Macon @ Greenbrier

geo1126

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what i been talking about for years! it's just like some-one from macon to get on here and make a predicament like this. for starters macon has not beat nobody by 3 t.d.'s all year and what makes you or anybody even begin to think that macon is gonna beat the #7 ranked bobcats by 3 t.d.'s. give me a break! bocats win this game by 20 or more and macon gets brought back down to earth.--- p.s. macon won't beat my eagles by no 3 t.d's either.

The eagles will be the only team that macon can score 35 or more on, but since both are running teams it will probably be only 28 points

Thanks, Ric. You picked White House over the Cats, too, didn't you?

Like I said, Greenbrier is constantly having to prove ourselves, and if you think Greenbrier is not pumped, you'd be wrong. I don't know if this will be the game, but I'm ready to see the Cats win BIG. Let's go Bobcats!

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

this is what i been talking about for years! it's just like some-one from macon to get on here and make a predicament like this. for starters macon has not beat nobody by 3 t.d.'s all year and what makes you or anybody even begin to think that macon is gonna beat the #7 ranked bobcats by 3 t.d.'s. give me a break! bocats win this game by 20 or more and macon gets brought back down to earth.--- p.s. macon won't beat my eagles by no 3 t.d's either.

Idk what you're thinking. I'm not saying they're going to win by three td's but, there is a first time for everything, like MC's first win in 2 years, or, MC being the first team to post double digits on Smith County, or even being the first to beat them this season, and in a convincing fashion. I don't think Greenbrier has anywhere near the defense that Smith has, so if Mc scores 3 on them what's stopping them from scoring five on Greenbrier? Oh and MC's coach didn't even let Grace air it out, I believe they rushed for around 350 yards. Now if I'm wrong I'll take it just like a dish it out it's all in fair game I'm not gonna whine, but I predict Mc comes out on top by a score of more that Greenbrier.

Oh and p.s. your right, MC might not beat your Eagles by 3, with their swiss cheese D It's lookin for like 4 or 5.

Edited by mclightning

Wouldn't it just be easier to say "here's something for your bulletin board, MC?"

Idk what you're thinking. I'm not saying they're going to win by three td's but, there is a first time for everything, like MC's first win in 2 years, or, MC being the first team to post double digits on Smith County, or even being the first to beat them this season, and in a convincing fashion. I don't think Greenbrier has anywhere near the defense that Smith has, so if Mc scores 3 on them what's stopping them from scoring five on Greenbrier? Oh and MC's coach didn't even let Grace air it out, I believe they rushed for around 350 yards. Now if I'm wrong I'll take it just like a dish it out it's all in fair game I'm not gonna whine, but I predict Mc comes out on top by a score of more that Greenbrier.

Oh and p.s. your right, MC might not beat your Eagles by 3, with their swiss cheese D It's lookin for like 4 or 5.

And in turn, here's a little something for Greenbrier's bulletin board.... :thumb:

Macon County can win this game. Me and Snowball told you all last week that you could win that one...well I'm saying the same thing this week. There are several old faces showing back up in here after two big wins. Where y'all been all year? What a joke.... ephing fairweather fans!

Anyways...Greenbrier is overrated. Maybe the worst 5-1 team in the state....and that's coming from up there. (Post that on your bulletin board!). Stay focused on the task at hand MC. Don't get to looking too far down the road like some...one week at a time. That was a huge win for your program last Friday, but that's over. Coach P has you all going in the right direction, but just like last week, I'm not ready to bet the on the Tigers just yet....maybe someday soon! Good luck to both teams. :thumb:

Macon County can win this game. Me and Snowball told you all last week that you could win that one...well I'm saying the same thing this week. There are several old faces showing back up in here after two big wins. Where y'all been all year? What a joke.... ephing fairweather fans!

Anyways...Greenbrier is overrated. Maybe the worst 5-1 team in the state....[b]and that's coming from up there[/b]. (Post that on your bulletin board!). Stay focused on the task at hand MC. Don't get to looking too far down the road like some...one week at a time. That was a huge win for your program last Friday, but that's over. Coach P has you all going in the right direction, but just like last week, I'm not ready to bet the on the Tigers just yet....maybe someday soon! Good luck to both teams. :thumb:

We will see.

You squeeked by (2-3) Creek Wood in double overtime...barely beat (1-5) Sycamore (17-15)...beat a down White House team...and eeked out a win against (3-3) Cheathm Co., that lost by 20 to Smith Co. in the first game of the year. The same Smith Co. team that Macon just beat by 14. You only beat a Portland team that hasn't won a game in two years by 21....not too impressive for the #7 team in the state. How many of those were won in the last few minutes of the game? A few right? So couldn't you just as easily be 1-5?

You're right...we will see.

Edited by SEVEN

Anyways...Greenbrier is overrated. Maybe the worst 5-1 team in the state....and that's coming from up there. (Post that on your bulletin board!). Stay focused on the task at hand MC. Don't get to looking too far down the road like some...one week at a time. That was a huge win for your program last Friday, but that's over. Coach P has you all going in the right direction, but just like last week, I'm not ready to bet the on the Tigers just yet....maybe someday soon! Good luck to both teams. :thumb:

The worst 5-1 team in the state....

Is that what you call an oxyMORON? :roflol:

I know Creekwood, White House, Sycamore, Portland, and Chetham cant't compare to the likes of Clay Co, Red Boiling Springs, Pickett County, Jackson County, and Monterey. :unsure: but they were no push over as you would have everyone think based on their records. You should find another team to hate on...we are not done yet.