Macon @ Greenbrier

geo1126

The worst 5-1 team in the state....

Is that what you call an oxyMORON? :roflol:

I know Creekwood, White House, Sycamore, Portland, and Chetham cant't compare to the likes of Clay Co, Red Boiling Springs, Pickett County, Jackson County, and Monterey. :unsure: but they were no push over as you would have everyone think based on their records. You should find another team to hate on...we are not done yet.

you best hold your tongue jr., greenbrier is overrated. those facts seven posted must have struck a nerve to get you on here poppin off bout the teams we play. well, we played macon and i'm willing say that, the bobcats won't do near as well as we did. macon wins by double digits... put that on your bulletin board. :twisted: ... btw... regardless of our schedule, we'd beat you boys by 4 td's, if you had the stones to play us. :thumb:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you best hold your tongue jr., greenbrier is overrated. those facts seven posted must have struck a nerve to get you on here poppin off bout the teams we play. well, we played macon and i'm willing say that, the bobcats won't do near as well as we did. macon wins by double digits... put that on your bulletin board. :twisted: ... btw... regardless of our schedule, we'd beat you boys by 4 td's, if you had the stones to play us. :thumb:

Jr? :roflol:

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

The worst 5-1 team in the state....

Is that what you call an oxyMORON? :roflol:

I know Creekwood, White House, Sycamore, Portland, and Chetham cant't compare to the likes of Clay Co, Red Boiling Springs, Pickett County, Jackson County, and Monterey. :unsure: but they were no push over as you would have everyone think based on their records. You should find another team to hate on...we are not done yet.

Excuse me...I should have said in your class. I'm not hating on you, just simply pointing out the obvious, that you aren't as good as your record claims, and definitely not the #7 team in the state. Why didn't you answer my questions? Go ahead and throw out those teams in our district, but the teams you listed from yours....we'd smoke them too! Better yet, we'll have an open date next year. Put us on your schedule, then come talk about our district. Btw, FCS beat Macon Co. also so it looks to me like this little ol 1A district is 2-0 against you 2A boys.

If you only knew the Bobcat the overrated statement came from, you might be singing a different tune. Again, not hating...just trying to give my neighbors to the north a little confidence, that's all.

You squeeked by (2-3) Creek Wood in double overtime...barely beat (1-5) Sycamore (17-15)...beat a down White House team...and eeked out a win against (3-3) Cheathm Co., that lost by 20 to Smith Co. in the first game of the year. The same Smith Co. team that Macon just beat by 14. You only beat a Portland team that hasn't won a game in two years by 21....not too impressive for the #7 team in the state. How many of those were won in the last few minutes of the game? A few right? So couldn't you just as easily be 1-5?

You're right...we will see.

Greenbrier has not played Smith County. They lost to 5-A Springfield the first game of the season. Good teams who are well coached sometimes find a way to win. Greenbrier appears to have that. They also appear to have some class, something you may want work on.

I'm sorry for your jealousy. And no, I'm not a Greenbrier fan, just appreciate what they have accomplished over the last few years. Thier success this season has been a surprise, a team with no real superstars, just a well coached team with hard working kids that have a will to win. I would say their ranking is justified until someone finds a way to beat them.

Good day and good luck to the Bobcats.

Talk about striking a nerve. :roflol:

Greenbrier has not played Smith County. They lost to 5-A Springfield the first game of the season. Good teams who are well coached sometimes find a way to win. Greenbrier appears to have that. They also appear to have some class, something you may want work on.

I'm sorry for your jealousy. And no, I'm not a Greenbrier fan, just appreciate what they have accomplished over the last few years. Thier success this season has been a surprise, a team with no real superstars, just a well coached team with hard working kids that have a will to win. I would say their ranking is justified until someone finds a way to beat them.

Good day and good luck to the Bobcats.

Alright Granny....I never said they played SC, that they weren't well coached, or that the kids didn't play hard. What have I said that was classless? I simply stated facts in my first post, along with my opinion that they are overrated at #7. I guess if I would have said their success this season has been a surprise, that would have been a little more P.C. It will all come out in the wash. Jealous of Greenbrier...why would I be jealous?

Edited by SEVEN

Alright Granny....I never said they played SC, that they weren't well coached, or that the kids didn't play hard. What have I said that was classless? I simply stated facts in my first post, along with my opinion that they are overrated at #7. I guess if I would have said their success this season has been a surprise, that would have been a little more P.C. It will all come out in the wash. Jealous of Greenbrier...why would I be jealous?

Obviously you have some gripe with Greenbrier, you're not from Macon County, yet you sure put up a fight for them. So what if you think we're overrated? So what if you think Macon is going to beat us? So what if you SAY you have "inside information from Greenbrier"? Do you really think that scares us? You can spout off the bashing, but can't take it when Ogor brings up YOUR schedule. That "sqeaking by" you talk about is the same thing Macon has done the last two times they've won against us. 2 points and 3 points. You think they didn't take the W because they "squeaked by"? Ask them. Even ask Goodpasture and David Lipscomb...1 point win. Last time I looked, its still a win, even for rated teams. ;)

This banter could go on until Friday but to keep this "PC" I'm done with this chat...all I got left to say is Go Bobcats!

Edited by GreenbrierCat2