Macon @ Greenbrier

geo1126

:thumb: Can never get enough of seeing blue and white jersey's chasing Billy. ;)

I was hoping to see a clip of big Hunter Eden giving about three Tigers a piggy back ride to midfield. :thumb: Come on, Ogor, I know you got one!

Highlight reel with your clip included will be up by Sunday afternoon. Doesn't he remind you of a mini Riggins from the old Washington Redskins.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry it's took so long to get back on here. Sucks when work gets in the way of posting. I was going to post on the DL thread, but it doesn't look like one has been started yet....

Congrats to Greenbrier on the W. As Snowball said, you guys are now in the drivers seat. I, for one, will be pulling for you from here on out. I believe you can win the rest of your games, but it will take a complete team effort. Stay focused on the task at hand and the Bobcats will be just fine. :thumb:

MC has to get back to work. Two wins doesn't mean you've turned the corner. The kind of team that you want to be doesn't continually make the same mistakes. You have to protect the football! You have to be more disciplined! I still think you can have a winning season, which will be huge strides this year.

Both teams...get back to work with your eyes on the prize, whether it be 9-1 or 6-4. Best of luck to both teams from here on out. Hope neither of you suffer any significant injuries. It's been fun! :thumb:

Sorry it's took so long to get back on here. Sucks when work gets in the way of posting. I was going to post on the DL thread, but it doesn't look like one has been started yet....

Congrats to Greenbrier on the W. As Snowball said, you guys are now in the drivers seat. I, for one, will be pulling for you from here on out. I believe you can win the rest of your games, but it will take a complete team effort. Stay focused on the task at hand and the Bobcats will be just fine. :thumb:

MC has to get back to work. Two wins doesn't mean you've turned the corner. The kind of team that you want to be doesn't continually make the same mistakes. You have to protect the football! You have to be more disciplined! I still think you can have a winning season, which will be huge strides this year.

Both teams...get back to work with your eyes on the prize, whether it be 9-1 or 6-4. Best of luck to both teams from here on out. Hope neither of you suffer any significant injuries. It's been fun! :thumb:

Thanks Seven ....Good Luck to you guys too