Macon @ Greenbrier

geo1126

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowflake your killin me!!!! Too funny!!

I hope Lipscomb desides to hand us another one next week.

it's all in fun, ogor. :thumb:

no matter how you slice it a win's a win. congrats to the bobcats and maybe you're right, maybe lipscomb will be in a giving mood next week. just keep fighting for that ball and good things will happen. :twisted:

you fella's seem to be in the drivers seat with regards to getn in the playoffs. yall just try and keep it out of the ditches and stay inbetween the mayo and the mustard. :lol:

Edited by snoball5278

not many turnovers in the game. it was basiclly two really fast defenses and about 6 big plays between both squads. fcs didn't give us a lot last night... :rolleyes::roflolk:

How about a kid named Kyle Wood for Friendship. Awesome at baseball, but I yet to see him play football. Not sure of his number or positon.

So much for Greenbrier being the most OVERRATED TEAM IN THE STATE!

Congrats to the Bobcats on another impressive victory!

Macon County faces off with a struggling DeKalb County team this week before they have a showdown with White House in 2 weeks. If the Tigers are able to be successful in both games and can get to 4-4 heading into their final 2 games of the regular season against Livingston and Westmoreland.

So much for Greenbrier being the most OVERRATED TEAM IN THE STATE!

Congrats to the Bobcats on another impressive victory!

Macon County faces off with a struggling DeKalb County team this week before they have a showdown with White House in 2 weeks. If the Tigers are able to be successful in both games and can get to 4-4 heading into their final 2 games of the regular season against Livingston and Westmoreland.

I believe the Macon County/White House game will be one heck of a ball game this year.

Really enjoyed the banter on the thread this week. Good luck to everyone. Movin on to Lipscomb.

What about the turnover with one minute to go in the half, that we should have done something with but didn't? Now we are upt to two. Not putting down the Tigers down here, they played well. I am not big on excuses, and can understand your analysis, but those avid posters that "were not at the game" could get confused by your post. I really missed your band last night and look forward to coming to the Tiger's den next year.

yea i see where ur comin from. thanks for pointin out about the ones not there too. my post should've been more clear. and thanks again, we'll be lookin forward to hostin yall cats next year.

Here is a link to watch some highlight film of #8, Billy Arnold, of the Bobcats. There is even a clip of one of those 5 turnovers.

#8 Billy Arnold - Greenbrier

:thumb: Can never get enough of seeing blue and white jersey's chasing Billy. ;)

I was hoping to see a clip of big Hunter Eden giving about three Tigers a piggy back ride to midfield. :thumb: Come on, Ogor, I know you got one!