Cleveland's situation

csemary

Ridiculous.

The QB left in an ambulance and had surgery that night from what I understand. Although I want to beat Cleveland, this is a very sad situation for this young man. He is a very talented athlete and I hope he has a speedy recovery (just not before 10/15)

It is a sad situation for Chad. At least Austin will get some experience for the future.

Ridiculous.

The QB left in an ambulance and had surgery that night from what I understand. Although I want to beat Cleveland, this is a very sad situation for this young man. He is a very talented athlete and I hope he has a speedy recovery (just not before 10/15)

sad situation for Voytik, but life goes on.

Blu Raider

give us the news

is he eligible???

if he was, slaughter wouldn't be in this situation

he should have been declared eligible before he got his shoulder pads in july

either he was never eligible

or.......something has surfaced....if something surfaced that didnt have weight...slaughter would have raised the roof on Thursday morning befor the game...instead, he sits the guy...why??????????

sounds 'PHISHY"

I have no news bud.

Wonder if Slaughter will still give him a ride to school when he is found ineligible! The boy transferred to Cleveland without having a change of address! Bottom line he is ineligible! Play by the rules like everybody else or dont play! I guess those 3 and 7 seasons make you get pretty desperate! This means he cant wrestle either!