Forrest @ Middle Tenn Christian

LovethoseRockets

*sigh* Well we once again played like we did at Eagleville. Congrats to the Cougars, you played hard, and out played us. We've got to get our act together, and TURN THE PAGE IN THE PLAYBOOK. It ain't working, do something about it. Come on guys,we need to win. I hate to be this way, but geeze. It is frustrating. We're behind you no matter what. GO ROCKETS!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be a very tough contest reminding me of the '08 game at MTCS with a lot on the line. I see a special teams TD possibly being the difference. No prediction but I really think it's gonna be a great game.

I meant to say that "I see TWO special Teams TD's being the difference". RJ Miller had a punt return and a KO return for TD's-- The KO return was with no time on the clock b4 halftime after fhs had just scored with :17 seconds b4 half left to take the lead ! Great game to watch!! Cougars win 41 - 35 in 2OT!

WOW... what has happened to the Rockets ??? I thought they would win-out after the way they played against Cascade. Was that the same team that got beat by Eagleville and MTCS. I don't think so. I hope they find the problem and get back on track. I’m a Rocket fan when they aren’t playing Cascade.

WOW... what has happened to the Rockets ??? I thought they would win-out after the way they played against Cascade. Was that the same team that got beat by Eagleville and MTCS. I don't think so. I hope they find the problem and get back on track. I’m a Rocket fan when they aren’t playing Cascade.

Johnny Chimpo says "boxman you are correct, the rockets play terrific at home, but cannot get their act together on the road, the rockets defense has to step up, and the offense has to establish the run and mix the pass in more."

Thanks boxman, there have been some defensive changes that everyone thought would make a big difference, but they have not.

It's amazing that " MAYBE " Eagleville and MTCS had Something to do with "What happened to the Rockets".

It's amazing that " MAYBE " Eagleville and MTCS had Something to do with "What happened to the Rockets".

Hey, you guys played great. Nobody is saying that you didn't. You've got great crowd support, which we don't. There are a lot of people there, but with no spirit. Our crowd yells when we score, maybe, but very little noise otherwise.

*sigh* Well we once again played like we did at Eagleville. Congrats to the Cougars, you played hard, and out played us. We've got to get our act together, and TURN THE PAGE IN THE PLAYBOOK. It ain't working, do something about it. Come on guys,we need to win. I hate to be this way, but geeze. It is frustrating. We're behind you no matter what. GO ROCKETS!!

therethere.gif