BAYLOR VS MCCALLIE

landro

Thanks Chattcity and Jon26! I honestly didn't know it was a tiger. I've seen the paw prints on the road into campus but I don't recall any tigers. Most recently they seem to have focused on the old english B and the Red Raiders. I have years worth of different M styles and shades of blue! I have honestly only attended a handful of events on the campus across the river. Less than 10-15.

It is always good to learn something new and expand your horizons! Now back to our corners!

PS - I have only been a part of the rivalry for the past 7 years in person. I did not start dating my better half until he was already in college and an official. I was raised a public school brat. I started attending games when blueson started at McCallie in 6th!

Edited by BLUEMOM

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Chattcity and Jon26! I honestly didn't know it was a tiger. I've seen the paw prints on the road into campus but I don't recall any tigers. Most recently they seem to have focused on the old english B and the Red Raiders. I have years worth of different M styles and shades of blue! I have honestly only attended a handful of events on the campus across the river. Less than 10-15.

It is always good to learn something new and expand your horizons! Now back to our corners!

PS - I have only been a part of the rivalry for the past 7 years in person. I did not start dating my better half until he was already in college and an official. I was raised a public school brat. I started attending games when blueson started at McCallie in 6th!

That's understandable. I am sure there is alot of trivia about McCallie (just like Baylor's tiger) that I am not aware of also. We are have alot of passion for our respective schools and I view you as being as passionate of McCallie as I am Baylor. That is what makes this series so fun. So here's to seeing all of the huge red flags with the giant B and all of the blue flags with the giant M. There isn't a game around like it! Now every lady that I see at the game tomorrow wearing blue I am going to wonder....is that bluemom? Take care and let's hope for an injury free game and of course from my perspective....a Red Raider win!

The ole Mountain Troll mostly slums 'round on the 1A/2A boards, but I had to git in on this one, since them Hosers call us "Baylor North".:roflolk:

I'd like to see another Chattanooga team make a run on Cookeville.

Never thought I'd say it but, Go Big Red!

Hope the Mountain fellers on both sides make us proud. Hope'n more of them fellers decide to be Screamin' Eagles in the future. :roflol:

Glad to have you on board for Baylor....MountainTroll. Even if it is just for this game. Signal Mountain High is undefeated as is Baylor. Here's to hoping that both stay that way after tomorrow night. Good luck and thanks again.

Wow! What a beautiful day outside for some football!

How important is ball protection and penalty avoidance? Critical! We shall hope, pray, cross our fingers and toes that we have gotten it out of our system!

Our state champion golfers kicked off the winning ways this week and I'm hoping our footbal boys will just continue the roll!

Go Big Blue!

Watching this game on the internet. Baylor has a hoss of a running back in a guy named Porter. This guy is just a freshman and he is putting on a show in the 2nd half. Baylor's o line is very good. 3 minutes left in the game and the score is Baylor is winning convincingly 27-6.

I thought Bayloe would win their 2nd in a row. I have heard the young man could be special. I expected McCallie to do some damage thru the air. Congrats to Baylor.

I just happily finished watching the game on TV. As my name indicates I had a daughter graduate from GPS last year. But now have a freshman at Baylor...so now I need to change my name to RedRaiderMom. I really wish I could have been at the game to watch Baylor win their 2nd in a row and extend our streak. But had a sick one at home. It was a good game that Baylor started alittle slow but were very impressive in the 2nd half. As someone else on here said....our freshman running back was great! But it was an entire team effort and they looked great! I believe the next time I post on here....it will be RedRaider Mom! Congratulations to Baylor!