A'ville VS TCA

Redrage1990

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eating my own words is not what I do, I state the facts and watch the games to, TCA is not even close to the best, for Jo Byrns is king of the west!

You do realize that TCA plays in 2A while Jo Byrns plays in 1A? To compare the two shows how uneducated you are. You do realize they play in different classifications don't you?

I'd start eating my own words NOW if I were you.

Edited by ReitzFan

You do realize that TCA plays in 2A while Jo Byrns plays in 1A? To compare the two shows how uneducated you are. You do realize they play in different classifications don't you?

I'd start eating my own words NOW if I were you.

Classification doesn't matter if you can't get past round one, when your team is able to do so then come talk to me son, I know TCA is higher in rank, but it really means nothing and you can take that to the bank,I know what I am talking about, because I was all-state , when you recieve such a feat, then you can debate :thumb:

Edited by purplestreak

Classification doesn't matter if you can't get past round one, when your team is able to do so then come talk to me son, I know TCA is higher in rank, but it really means nothing and you can take that to the bank,I know what I am talking about, because I was all-state , when you recieve such a feat, then you can debate :thumb:

TROLL

Dexter Manley was selected multiple times to the pro-bowl,then cried and confessed that he couldn't READ, so YOUR point is......... :oops: Now back to the thread,A'ville looks like the best team at times at others,awful,just have not put all aspects of the game together for four quarters all season.They have some hogs up front,plenty of speed,decent Q.B., fullback is a monster who is also very nimble,so what's the problem..?..better figure it out fast,T.C.A. is no pushover.By the way I picked the Cards to win the Dist.with Riverside and/or T.C.A.a close second,so I'm as stumped as anyone,but Ya had to figger that 'cause I weren't selected to "recieve the feat of all state". :roflolk:

You've nailed it as far as the Cardinals go. When they're on, they are almost unstoppable. When they're off, well . . . . . We saw that at Collinwood last week.

Which team will show up Friday? If it's the meek Dr. Jekyl, TCA will probably win the game. If Mr. Hyde gets off the bus, TCA will have its hands full. I guess we won't know until Friday about 10:00,