Hunters Lane

YngButNotDum

As a Alumni of Hunters Lane and now a coach in the system this is an embarrassment to not only me as an Alumni but also, to the Metro Sytem coaches. I know times have been tough this year for the warriors and I know that they have a quality head coach. It hurts me as a former player to such a great program to see it get disrupted by such ignorance of the current players that were involved. Hang in there Warriors see yall on Friday.

As a Alumni of Hunters Lane and now a coach in the system this is an embarrassment to not only me as an Alumni but also, to the Metro Sytem coaches. I know times have been tough this year for the warriors and I know that they have a quality head coach. It hurts me as a former player to such a great program to see it get disrupted by such ignorance of the current players that were involved. Hang in there Warriors see yall on Friday.

I am also an alumn of metro,including HL, and this could be happening at any school in Tennessee. This type of behavior is not limited to metro. Most coaches in metro work very hard to do a good job and care about the players. We live in a society where there is only so much coaches can do. Hang in there coaches and jcraigp23.

Edited by runtheball

I am also an alumni of metro,including HL, and this could be happening at any school in Tennessee. This type of behavior is not limited to metro. Most coaches in metro work very hard to do a good job and care about the players. We live in a society where there is only so much coaches can do. Hang in there coaches and jcraigp23.

Terrible choice for the players, congrats to coaching staff for swift action.

runtheball is correct..this could happen anywhere in Tennessee..Good Luck to HL :thumb:

This could happen anywhere and you must commend the coaches and school for taking action. We must also remember that kids make stupid choices and decisions. Coaches are more than athletic coaches, they are mentors! The staff at Hunter's Lane now has to rally the team and get things back on track. In many cases coaches are the father figure to a lot of kids and you must remember there is something bigger these kids learn than the game of football from a coach.

Was at the game last Friday night.

1. No fan support, the Hville side was almost full, home side maybe 100 people

2. They miss Coach Campbell, nothing against the current coach. I hear the administration is difficult to deal with.

3. As an Hville fan I have been watching us play HLHS for several years and this was by far the worst HLHS team I have seen

4. I agree the drug thing could happen anywhere but to me it shows a lack of leadership from the top down

5. I have always admired HLHS as being a model for Metro teams as far as playing hard, playing with discipline, and doing things the right way. Did not see that last Friday night.