Union City hosts Greenfield for Homecoming

jonathan8001

Hey Bigster, Man I Hated Reading The Schedule And Lake County Wasn't On It...I'd Love To Have Ya On Our Schedule....I'd Like To Kick The Piss Out of Greenefield Again To Just For General Purposes But I Guess I'll Have To Let That One Go! :twisted: But Playing Lake County...Us Reb's Didn't Mark That As A W....Until The Day After And We Had To Wake Up And Make Sure We Had...You Dad Burned Hosers Are Tough! :twisted:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets see union city beat trigg county who by the way is 3-3 and in second in their district they beat huntingdon who just beat a good dresden team last night. I have a cousin that lives in hayti and they told me their record is the way it is cause they have played a weak schedule and they have no compatetion in their district at all. Union City could easily be 6-0. lost to trenton by missed extra points lost by 1 lost to central by a late touchdown 5 points and to a good tca by 6 points so as young as union city is they are hanging in there so dont diss UC cause it might come back and haunt you.

How this post got to where it is...I really do not know. Union City will play with anyone. Accually, lat nights game against Greenfield in the first half may be the worst half of the year for the Tornadoes and then second half was like a different game.

I can see how Greenfield beat South Fulton and I have not seen the Red Devils play yet. Union City has 3 tough games of the four left. Will beat Halls.

Should be interesting....

UCGrad, being the 2nd game of the year and some constly turnovers is what chalked the loss up against greenfield for us. We should have beaten Gfield by 20 honestly but thats hows the game is. Make mistakes and ur doomed lol.

lets see union city beat trigg county who by the way is 3-3 and in second in their district they beat huntingdon who just beat a good dresden team last night. I have a cousin that lives in hayti and they told me their record is the way it is cause they have played a weak schedule and they have no compatetion in their district at all. Union City could easily be 6-0. lost to trenton by missed extra points lost by 1 lost to central by a late touchdown 5 points and to a good tca by 6 points so as young as union city is they are hanging in there so dont diss UC cause it might come back and haunt you.

Well we should be 6-0 too! Couldan been, shoulda been, has been.

UCGrad, being the 2nd game of the year and some constly turnovers is what chalked the loss up against greenfield for us. We should have beaten Gfield by 20 honestly but thats hows the game is. Make mistakes and ur doomed lol.

Were you at the Greenfield game? Greenfield had a touchdown called back and shot themselves in the foot as well. They may be a better overall team, but there is no way they are 20 points better.

I saw where you said you played at UC from 97-00...Those were very good years...I'm an alumni as well..I played on Coach Barnes' first two teams in 82 and 83...Welcome to the T...You played with all three of the Goodrich's, Mario, Lucas Ingram,Keith Harrelson,Taurus North,William Jackson...You played with some very good players...I saw most every game in that time frame..

But...If you are gonna come on here you gotta be factual...Trigg County isn't 3-3...They are 1-5...The one win they had was over Hopkins County Central in OT...

I saw where you said you played at UC from 97-00...Those were very good years...I'm an alumni as well..I played on Coach Barnes' first two teams in 82 and 83...Welcome to the T...You played with all three of the Goodrich's, Mario, Lucas Ingram,Keith Harrelson,Taurus North,William Jackson...You played with some very good players...I saw most every game in that time frame..

But...If you are gonna come on here you gotta be factual...Trigg County isn't 3-3...They are 1-5...The one win they had was over Hopkins County Central in OT...

And punctual at times :roflolk:

Yea i was at the game. But not gonna argue with another person from greenfield on the subject. Be lucky yall left sf with the win.

I used to really respect your posts, now you are sucking up to the King of the Greenfield bashers Butchie.I understand why some on here are down on Greenfield, I know we have some crybaby posters. Those that whine about the size of the school and town and all that, but Greenfield football players have done none of that. So why don't some of you "adults" give our kids a break. They work as hard as kids from other places, and fight the same battles that your kids fight. If you have a problem with a poster take it out on him, not a whole community.

justadad, i dont have a problem with the community of greenfield, just one person and i dont really have a problem with him just like to point out some things to get him stirred up. If u cant take the critism dont get on here. One thing i have always respected from greenfield is their defense. Like last year they couldnt scored offensively at all, but their defense made them keep close scores with it. They have always from when i could remember they have always played great d. Ill just leave this alone from here. Good luck to yall the rest of the year.

I have a brother that lives in Hayti and he told me they had a good quarterback and some good skill people..And he was right..So what does that mean..that you have a cousin and I have a brother there I guess..But again..we're weak also but Union City is the high school Pittsburg Steelers..I saw the schedule for Trigg and they were getting blown out ..I had them winning 1 game by unapproved website.An Huntingdon may not be an easy game but not the Huntingdon of old.!

Edited by mrbigster

I used to really respect your posts, now you are sucking up to the King of the Greenfield bashers Butchie.I understand why some on here are down on Greenfield, I know we have some crybaby posters. Those that whine about the size of the school and town and all that, but Greenfield football players have done none of that. So why don't some of you "adults" give our kids a break. They work as hard as kids from other places, and fight the same battles that your kids fight. If you have a problem with a poster take it out on him, not a whole community.

I have got to know a bunch of folks from Greenfield,mostly from the Greenfield travel baseball teams with Dalton Potts,Brady Anderson,Jake Lassiter and Crouse etc..Some fine people..And the person that most thinks of as a whiner is a fine fella that I've gotten to know from this site..I think most like Butchie and Purple just likes to mess with him in fun..