Union City hosts Greenfield for Homecoming

jonathan8001

Hey Bigster, Man I Hated Reading The Schedule And Lake County Wasn't On It...I'd Love To Have Ya On Our Schedule....I'd Like To Kick The Piss Out of Greenefield Again To Just For General Purposes But I Guess I'll Have To Let That One Go! :twisted: But Playing Lake County...Us Reb's Didn't Mark That As A W....Until The Day After And We Had To Wake Up And Make Sure We Had...You Dad Burned Hosers Are Tough! :twisted:

Yea,We had some good ones for the most part..I guess the only team we both have played is probably Humboldt..But we have no business playing the Rebels since people thing we need to stick to our weak schedule.!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got to know a bunch of folks from Greenfield,mostly from the Greenfield travel baseball teams with Dalton Potts,Brady Anderson,Jake Lassiter and Crouse etc..Some fine people..And the person that most thinks of as a whiner is a fine fella that I've gotten to know from this site..I think most like Butchie and Purple just likes to mess with him in fun..

I don't down the kids that play for Greenfield....Greenfieldfan is a good fella...I just like messin' with him...

I used to really respect your posts, now you are sucking up to the King of the Greenfield bashers Butchie.I understand why some on here are down on Greenfield, I know we have some crybaby posters. Those that whine about the size of the school and town and all that, but Greenfield football players have done none of that. So why don't some of you "adults" give our kids a break. They work as hard as kids from other places, and fight the same battles that your kids fight. If you have a problem with a poster take it out on him, not a whole community.

I Have Never Been Called A King Before....But I Am Growing Weery Of My Monotonous Banter On Greenfield...So By The Powers Invested In Me I Hereby Grant You A Reprieve From Future Brandishments!....But I Will Reserve the Right To Attack That Idiot 007. :roflol:

Darn Butchie,Tigertiger,Devil Alumni,Speller..Where are you guys.I'm just now starting to have some fun but the Union City faitful have cut out on me.They see that they haven't beaten a winning team and now don't want to post.I don't want to be on here talking to myself.People may think I need to ne in the NUTHOUSE..Can't believe they have abandoned me.!

I'm feeling you bigster! I have been reading but I haven't been posting. I can not match your wealth of material. You should have your own tv show. Lets call it Bigster's House Of Falcons. I just don't have the time. But I always got your back. You speak the truth as far as I am concerned. So carry that torch for us guys who work second shift and rarely make the games. Keep telling it like it t-i...tiz. And to Purple I read your reply to my query about where you were. Glad everything is well with you. And as far as calling you my nemesis, I "thought" I knew what that word meant. I was thinking more along the line of a worthy opponent, one with which I may not always agree but has my respect. I looked up the definition today and found this:nemesis:the goddess of divine retribution and vengeance

bane: something causing misery or death; "the bane of my life"

I now understand your confusion. I officialy take back that nemesis comment. Keep dropping in on us from time to time and imparting some of your wisdom. Of course deciding whether it is wise or not will be totally up to me.... :D And Bigster keep doing what you do. I will try to help when I can. So here you go...........ditto to what bigster said. More to come later.....Keep improving Falcons....Coach B has us on the right track....lata

I Have Never Been Called A King Before....But I Am Growing Weery Of My Monotonous Banter On Greenfield...So By The Powers Invested In Me I Hereby Grant You A Reprieve From Future Brandishments!....But I Will Reserve the Right To Attack That Idiot 007. :roflol:

You talking about Lake Co 007? I haven's seen him on in awhile I don't think

I think ur a little behind.

I'm with you..We could be wrong and Union City may be stronger than I think they are..But I think speed kills and not sure if Union City has the speed to stop Humboldt..Maybe they do..But Humboldt has played Henry Co ,Milan etc..And Union City has given up about 20 points each game..Going with Humboldt.!