Lewis vs. Marshall

Stat_pack1

LOL What are you smoking??? Cornersville can't even compete in their region. Got beat by a not very good CA team (yes, I know they're ranked in 1A but got killed by Cwood & Wboro). They barely beat Loretto who is absolutely horrific. C'mon man, are you serious??? MCHS would beat them like a red-headed step child. Cornersville might have two or three guys that could start for Marshall. Get real.

[/quote

If you think Cornersville has only 2 or 3 guys that would start for Marshall County then you are smoking something. I can name at least 5 or 6 easlily. Region 6A has at least 3 or 4 teams that would beat MCHS this year. That is getting real.

I'm a region 6A guy.......I know exactly what the top 6A teams have. Marshall could and would easily compete with them, not to mention that Cornersville is not even a top team in 6A. Cwood, Wboro, Mt. Pleasant and Perry gonna kill Cornersville. I like Cornersville's QB, outside that, none of their skill players would see the field for Marshall. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's how it is.

I'm a region 6A guy.......I know exactly what the top 6A teams have. Marshall could and would easily compete with them, not to mention that Cornersville is not even a top team in 6A. Cwood, Wboro, Mt. Pleasant and Perry gonna kill Cornersville. I like Cornersville's QB, outside that, none of their skill players would see the field for Marshall. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's how it is.

Lol really don't wanna type all this since im on my droid but here ya go. . . . Joe Stocstill our qb would be Marshall County's best player.... Josh Pope before acl injury would be yalls best player..... Matt Osteen would be Marshall County's best defensive player.... jessie gower, dillon bean, tyler henry, noah rubbo, brandon lowe, jacob gentry, and taylor rogers wouuld all either get a ton of playing time or start..... I lived in the county for 6 years (just moved to Murfreesboro).... I've seen both play more than you have.... we had a guy win his weight class at the weight lifting competition and nobody off Marshall County cracked the top 3.... marshall county got beat by hickman county and the running back had 331 rushing yards.... we scrimaged them and they got beat 3 scores to 0......

Marshall beat Hickman in week two moron. Quit living in the past.......you've obviously not seen Marshall play this year. Yes, I've seen both play......Cornersville not that good. Marshall has four guys that no one on Cornersville's team can touch (and one is a freshman). Pinch yourself cause you're obviously dreaming.

Lol really don't wanna type all this since im on my droid but here ya go. . . . Joe Stocstill our qb would be Marshall County's best player.... Josh Pope before acl injury would be yalls best player..... Matt Osteen would be Marshall County's best defensive player.... jessie gower, dillon bean, tyler henry, noah rubbo, brandon lowe, jacob gentry, and taylor rogers wouuld all either get a ton of playing time or start..... I lived in the county for 6 years (just moved to Murfreesboro).... I've seen both play more than you have.... we had a guy win his weight class at the weight lifting competition and nobody off Marshall County cracked the top 3.... marshall county got beat by hickman county and the running back had 331 rushing yards.... we scrimaged them and they got beat 3 scores to 0......

• Upvote 1

Marshall beat Hickman in week two moron. Quit living in the past.......you've obviously not seen Marshall play this year. Yes, I've seen both play......Cornersville not that good. Marshall has four guys that no one on Cornersville's team can touch (and one is a freshman). Pinch yourself cause you're obviously dreaming.

The Hickman County thing was in reference to last year..... That's really the only way you can judge both teams because Hickman was the only common opponent.... I guess the freshman your talking about is Malik Crawford.... Kid is a stud.... Now who is the other 3? Jack Whaley? :roflol:

Didn't say Cornersville was top 6A team, but MC is not a top team in their region either. If you are a serious 6A guy then you know for a fact that all the teams you named that will kill Cornersville would also beat Lewisburg. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is really how it is.