Boyd Buc @ South Pitt

reaction

All you have to do is run the ball. Just ask Union City. All the Pirate fans that I have talked to say its going to be a mercy rule. Im going to have to disagree. This game will be close.

Pretty broad brush stroke...not everybody has had the same luck as UC running the ball...check the stats. If that was the case we would be 0-6 right now.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am confident that both teams well perform to their potential when they find out a legend like myself will be in attendance. I will be gracing all of you people with my presence on Friday in South Pittsburg. These two clubs have always put on a good show when they know The Living Legend is in attendance. It would make it more exciting if we could get The Living Legend Reaction and to challenge one of the South Pitt faithfull to do a fund raising exhibition wrestling match in the endzone during halftime. I have access to the wrestling ring if someone would just tell South Pitt that a legend like myself wants to set it up free of charge. I think the young lads at South Pittsburg will have revenge on their minds and win this game between these two fine clubs.

I'd be willing to enter a 50 yard dash race, if it was clocked by Roy himself. If you could find somebody around my age to challenge me to this sprint race, I can show you guys that us BB boys can sprint too. :thumb:

Pretty broad brush stroke...not everybody has had the same luck as UC running the ball...check the stats. If that was the case we would be 0-6 right now.

WELL SAID ZONE. THE ONLY TEAM THAT HAS DONE THAT THIS YEAR IS SM AND THEY'D RUN ON ANYBODY SO I WOULDN'T BASE MY OPPINION ON THAT GAME. CENTRAL TRIED THAT AND FAILED AND THEY WERE ALOT BIGGER UP FRONT THAN US AND SP MANHANDLED THEM BOY'S SO I HOPE SOME TEAMS TRY THAT AGAIN ON US BC I DON'T BELIVE MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE DEPTH OF A SM TEAM TO DO WHAT THEY DID. PLUS SM HAD A GREAT PASSING GAME THAT SAT THEM UP FOR THE RUN SO YOU BETTER BE WELL ROUNDED OR I DON'T SEE ALOT OF RUNNING AGAINST THIS SP BUNCH BUT IT REMAIN'S TO BE SEEN.

I'd like to meet buc55. met Reaction already. when and where you gonna be at the game Friday buc?

If Boyd beats SP I wouldn't call it an upset. Boyd is ranked.

Let me know a meeting place and I'll be there. Best time for me would probably be halftime. I will be leaving Cleveland at 7pm, so might be a little late to meet before the game.

most folks would call it an upset

HEY PIRATENATION: THIS IS HOWIEPIRATE AND I'LL TAKE PIRATEMIKE OVER BUC55 ANY OL' DAY AND IT WON'T BE AN UPSET EITHER. I HEAR THAT PIRATEMIKE CAN PICK A PURTY MEAN BOOGER OR TWO AND GRILL CHICKEN REAL GOOD TOO. ANYWAY IT IS ONLY A COUPLE OF DAYS UNTIL THE GAME AND ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THERE IS NO MERCY RULE IN THIS BATTLE. SPEED IS THE NAME OF THE GAME AND WE GOT LOTS OF IT. BOYD WILL EVENTUALLY TIRE OUT AND GET FRUSTRATED IN THE THIRD AND THE DOORS WILL BLOW WIDE OPEN. I'M GONNA ENJOY THE RIDE HOME BACK TO CLEVELAND AND LOOKING FORWARD TO WHEN "VIC'S BOYS" AND MY PIRATE BROTHERS COME UP TO BENTON ON THE 22ND. EVERYBODY KNOWS THE REAL "P" IS ORANGE. FINAL SCORE SP--40 AND BOYD--8. HOWIEPIRATE------CLASS OF 85'

Let me know a meeting place and I'll be there. Best time for me would probably be halftime. I will be leaving Cleveland at 7pm, so might be a little late to meet before the game.

Hey Stevareno's Is A Swell Place....But You Could Stain A Fence With The Pizza Sause...Heck It Ruined My Izod Shirt.. :roflolk: And Them Peppers Was Heck Coming Out :roflolk:

Roy I wonder who is going to be our passer this week? Millard has been having a pretty hot hand here lately. I bet they will do some trickery. What is that mess all about :roflolk:

The PittsburgLegends presence will be a present. South Pittsburg will win by 4 touchdowns. Check out the best thread of all time that the Pittsburg Legend presented to all you Young Lads. The name of the thread is South Pittsburg vs Trousdale. Share your memories and future thoughts on the game. Boyd has mercy ruled us when we were down so we can do the same to them. I dont know exactly if they are down, but thats just what the PittsburgLegend has heard. If Boyd is better than what people are saying then you can throw my prediction in the trash. This will be a close game. Roy & OldPirate meet me at the bottom of the bleachers near the concession stand at halftime. I have a 100 dollars I would like to give to you both for being such loyal members to CoachT & achieving Legend Status.

Edited by PittsburgLegend