Union City Travels to Humboldt

JungleJim125

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact that HBT has had an intense week of practice! They have been hitting alot! I do know that yesterday was very different at practice for them as the coaching staff is trying to light that fire already for friday!...all in all...its gonna be a great one!!!

Yes i talked to a good source from Humboldt and he said the Vikes were having a good week of practice! I posted if this don't get the Vikings fired up nothing will! I look for Quan and company to be ready to play! UC will come to Humboldt with fire in their eyes! So the Vikings will have to step it up on both sides of the ball! I plan on attending this game and can't hardly wait for this one! Good luck and Humboldt fans come out and support the Vikes. Humboldt fans Coach Bland has the program headed in the right direction and needs all the Humboldt community behind them! So come out and yell and scream get off your rumps and make some noise for the Vikes. The Vikes need you behind them! Because the future looks bright for the Vikings with a good JR. team coming up! The Vikes have undefeated Freshman team up next year! Once again come out and support the Vikings! Good luck Friday night! :D

I saw him wipe out 3 Trenton defenders. Looked like picking up a split at the bowling alley. :roflol:

It'll be all good if he brings that to the game Friday. :thumb:

shoot, quan had one run on the humboldt sideline where he stopped to what look like cut in front of a guy, but when the guy came at quan, quan hit him and threw him out of bounds! I was shocked with his running efforts friday and I hope he shocks me again this friday!!!

GO VIKINGS!!!! :angry:

shoot, quan had one run on the humboldt sideline where he stopped to what look like cut in front of a guy, but when the guy came at quan, quan hit him and threw him out of bounds! I was shocked with his running efforts friday and I hope he shocks me again this friday!!!

GO VIKINGS!!!! :angry:

I agree but Quan is strong as a bull. He is very hard to bring down for a back of his size! Hopefully the whole backfield will show out! :thumb:

Maybe....what do i know though im from South Fulton. :roflol:

I don't see Union City running at the corners but since they are more line a team that runs up the middle and maybe pound the ball.can see them moving the ball a little.But not sure if Union City has a passing game either..And Union City looks to be giving up at least 20 points a game,to teams probably not as strong as Humboldt..Or as fast..So I'm going with Humboldt as well..By about the same ..two touchdowns unless Humboldt fumbles..If Humboldt could throw the ball,I definitely would think by at least two touchdowns.But Union City knows what Humboldt is going to do..Run..Run..Then Run some more..Can they stop the speed of Humboldt is going to be the key.I don't thing they will.Speed kills most of the time.!

I don't see Union City running at the corners but since they are more line a team that runs up the middle and maybe pound the ball.can see them moving the ball a little.But not sure if Union City has a passing game either..And Union City looks to be giving up at least 20 points a game,to teams probably not as strong as Humboldt..Or as fast..So I'm going with Humboldt as well..By about the same ..two touchdowns unless Humboldt fumbles..If Humboldt could throw the ball,I definitely would think by at least two touchdowns.But Union City knows what Humboldt is going to do..Run..Run..Then Run some more..Can they stop the speed of Humboldt is going to be the key.I don't thing they will.Speed kills most of the time.!

The Tornadoes roll into the Boldt tomorrow night! But from reading most of the UC posts on here. It seems to me that the Tornadoe fans are not worried very much! You must fear the veer they better fear speed. I agree with you Mr.Bigster speed kills and i don' think the ball will be in the air much on either side tomorrow night! We shall find out in about 27 hours! Hope to be there if i can so far everthing is clear! Good luck to the Tornadoes and Vikes tomorrow night! :thumb:

The Tornadoes roll into the Boldt tomorrow night! But from reading most of the UC posts on here. It seems to me that the Tornadoe fans are not worried very much! You must fear the veer they better fear speed. I agree with you Mr.Bigster speed kills and i don' think the ball will be in the air much on either side tomorrow night! We shall find out in about 27 hours! Hope to be there if i can so far everthing is clear! Good luck to the Tornadoes and Vikes tomorrow night! :thumb:

Good Luck to the powerful Vikings tomorrow night! We Henry Countians wish the Vikings could win out and we certainly think you are pwerful enough to overcome Union City tomorrow night! Good Luck Humboldt!! Be powerful!!