Daniel Boone vs. Science Hill

Booneman

Even at halftime your looking for excuses. Just admit that you got manhandled at the line of scrimmage. Boone 255 yards rushing.

Not making any excuses. I said Boone was playing great and absolutely deserved the win. They were a handful tonight. I don't care if you're a Boone or SH fan, that punt return should have been called back and you know that as well as I do. The block in the back was obvious to anyone who can see. Boone was the better team tonight though with or without the questionable calls so I congratulate them.

If science hill cannot compete with Daniel Boone, what are they going to do with South. They also might consider calling in sick against D/B. With all the athletes SHHS puts on the field this is as well as they compete. Stacy Carter doesn't seem any better than Scott Smith.

Congradulations to the Boone football team and their coaches for the win. Coach Jenkins did a great job of coaching and having his team ready for a very talented SH team. I liked the play calling he did on offensive side of the ball with mixing it up and the defense did a great job stopping the play makers for SH.

To the Science Hill football team and their coaches I hope you have a great rest of the season.

If science hill cannot compete with Daniel Boone, what are they going to do with South. They also might consider calling in sick against D/B. With all the athletes SHHS puts on the field this is as well as they compete. Stacy Carter doesn't seem any better than Scott Smith.

Don't worry, the South fans will be along shortly to tell you how great Carter is. He does have one more letter in his name than does Scott Smith. And more hair.

Congradulations to the Boone football team and their coaches for the win. Coach Jenkins did a great job of coaching and having his team ready for a very talented SH team. I liked the play calling he did on offensive side of the ball with mixing it up and the defense did a great job stopping the play makers for SH.

To the Science Hill football team and their coaches I hope you have a great rest of the season.

Well we saw that little wing-t again tonight for 3 plays and 25 yards and he never ran it again. Don't get me wrong I love the veer too but they look really good in that wing-t. Also, I need to eat my words on Connell returning punts, I couldn't believe my eyes when he took off down the sideline.